☆ 12

C H A P T E R  T W E L V E

C H A P T E R T W E L V E

It's been two weeks now, two weeks Kaya didn't wake up. And everyday Riki came. He kept sitting next to her every single day. He even brought flowers once. They're still there on the nightstand.

Everyday after school he came till the end of the visit hours. He talked to her about his days, he did all of her homework so she won't be late with schoolwork.

Today it's friday that means visit hours last longer, he loves the weekend for that. He arrived and sits on the comfortable recliner sofa that can fit just one person, he moved it next to her bed so he could be closer to her.

Kim Arin came, like she do every hour to check if Kaya does not wake up. And once again she saw Riki next to her, she smiled as she looked at him. She didn't know what was going on between them too but that made her heart warm to see someone care so much about Kaya.

"Riki, you know you can stay home and we will call you when she wakes up."

He shook his head "Nah, it's fine. I told her i was going to see her everyday, i won't miss any day for nothing."

"Okay okay, you must really like her to do that."

And she left the room, so Riki focused on his homework again as he is barely at home recently.

"Doctor Kim is right, i like you. Jake and Jungwon also say i like you. So you need to wake up so i can tell you i like you, okay Kaya?"

He took out his phone and started to record something: himself.

"So we are in Kaya's room, look at her she's sleeping. Here it's the bathroom, the shower is so weird i wonder how she does to shower here. Oh and this is the mirror, i took pictures of myself in that mirror, i will show them to Kaya when she wakes up. Then here you just have the tv, Kaya's bed, the flowers i bought her, oh here my recliner sofa, it's really comfortable. And when Kaya is gonna wake up i will bring her a delicious pizza cause hospital food is ew.."

He recorded his face when he was finally done with showing Kaya's room.

"Kaya is such a sleepyhead, it's been two weeks she's sleeping. It's annoying without her."

"Maybe if i write on her forehead wake up, she will maybe wake up.. But i can't do that otherwise Doctor Kim will scold me."

"Well, that is the 2nd April 2023. I will do another video when you wake up."

Riki stopped recording, and he really do want her to wake up. It's so long to him..