☆ 13

C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

A fresh air touched her skin, Riki was cleaning a bit, he changed the water in the vase for the flowers and opened the window to air the room.

Slowly her eyes opened with difficulty, and hardly Kaya was able to move her fingers. She felt weak after spending more than two weeks in a coma.

Riki couldn't believe it, he got closer to her so quickly with a bright smile on his face.

"Finally you're awake sleepyhead."

"Sorry.. who are you?" She said quietly.

A pain hit his heart, his smile faded away. He lost his voice, he had saddened eyes now the bright smile disappeared.

"No.. you didn't.."

Kaya cut him off as she started laughing quietly, and calmly. Because still it was hard for her to speak loud and to move.

"I'm kidding, don't panic."

He threw himself on her to give her a hug, she had finally woken up, he was so relieved to be able to hear her speak again.

"Don't joke like that it's not funny." He said as he held her tighter.

Kaya hoped he wouldn't stay too long to hug her and then make her heart beat too fast, it would show on her monitor that he can make her heart beat fast.

"Riki, can you call Arin?" she asked him weakly.

He broke away from their embrace and presses the button just above his bed, which is used to call the doctor.

He knew she cannot talk that much right now, but later he probably will have a good discussion with her. He missed that.

Doctor Kim arrived as soon as Riki called her, she almost arrived running in the room.

"Kaya you're finally awake!"

She helped her to sit up by adjusting the electronic bed. Riki slipped out of the room since he preferred to let Kaya have her treatment, without having him around.

So he waited in the hallway, and pulled out his phone to record himself and explaining that Kaya had finally woken up.

Arin removed the blanket covering Kaya and started massaging both her legs and ended with her arms.

"How do you feel?"

"Weak."

"That's because you didn't move for two weeks."