☆ 5

C H A P T E R  F I V E

She growled... She was growling in pain. Her fingers on her forehead, she gently moved her head on the comfortable pillow support. Her eyes opened slowly. The trouble view, it took a few seconds to discover the room she was in. These icy walls, these equally pale sheets... she was in the hospital. A pretty young woman, very skinned, with curly hair, tied in a small ponytail, advanced towards Kaya, a sublime smile at the corner of her lips.

this is no one else but Doctor Kim Arin.

"Hello you."

"Why am i here?"

"You're in the hospital" Arin explained, helping her straighten up. "Your brother brought you here, you were barely breathing."

Her heart, she remembered now. She remembered Riki helped her.

"Your heart was beating so slowly that it couldn't circulate enough blood to meet the body's needs."

That heart was beating so fast then suddenly it just stopped beating in a rush, and it was too slowly, so slow than the blood couldn't circulate and if it was too late, her heart could have stopped to beat.

"Why it happened? I was okay all day."

"You know it can happen without warning for you Kaya.."

Of course, it comes without warning. She's scared to be hospitalized again. She liked going to school, go back home and eat with her dad and brother. She didn't want to stay here.

"But you're going to get better, i'm sure of that" Doctor Kim continued, placing the blanket over her patient's chest.

Arin considered her as her own daughter, so she will take care of her like her own kid.

"Am i hospitalized again?"

"No.. tomorrow morning you can come back home and even going to school."

Kaya couldn't hide her smile appearing on her face so quickly.

"But, i'll give you new medications to take every day, okay?

"yes Arin, i promise to not forget to take them."

Doctor Kim looked at her with a smile.

"Okay now rest a bit, i have to do my work in other rooms too."

"See you later Arin."