☆ 3

C H A P T E R  T H R E E

What better than a morning with the smell of a good breakfast that a father can make already at 7 in the morning for his kids to not skip breakfast.

Kaya woke up and the first thing she did was taking her medicine, she pulled out the drawer and grabbed the medication pack.

If she doesn't take it, it can cause fatigue, swelling of the legs and abdomen, and shortness of breath due to fluid accumulation in the lungs.

She took it, only four days left before buying a new medication pack.

It's pretty early, she got up and went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face with cold water, then came back in her room.

She grabbed her uniform in the closet, Kaya was always pretty wearing the school uniform, a gray skirt, a white top and a jacket of the same color as the skirt without forgetting the high socks, black or white.

Her long black hair was always properly straightened with her bangs. The flower necklace holds her gaze, she always wear it, there isn't a day it's not on her neck.

Finally after getting ready, she went downstairs and looked at the table that her dad had carefully prepared.

"Cookies and pancakes!" Kaya sat at the table happily, "good morning dad."

"Good morning sweetheart." He dropped a kiss on her head and sat at the table too, "is your brother awake?"

"I hope so, i'd be sad to miss that breakfast."

Talking about him, he arrived in the kitchen as well and sat at the table so he can eat with his dad and little sister.

"What is going on this morning? Why such a great breakfast?" Jay asked.

"Can't i do something good for my children?"

"Thank you Dad." Kaya smiled grabbing a pancake, "Oh, i'm probably gonna stay a little late at the library today."

Jay and their dad started looking at Kaya wondering why she just doesn't study at home. "Why? Study at home, i rather like you study here, what we're gonna do if something happen to you there."

"I have a school project to do, the teacher picked the duo and i'm with a boy, i won't ask him to come in my room."

"Who is it?" Asked her big brother