☆ 29

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y N I N E

I felt..

So alone.

It's been a week and now i'm allowed to leave the hospital.

I refused that people visit me.

I refused to speak for a week to anyone.

I wanted to wake up from this nightmare, but no actually it was the reality.

I can't even believe Kaya is gone, i can't believe i won't be able to touch her, talk to her, kiss her, hug her, record videos of her and i, buy her flowers.

We will never get that date at the restaurant.

It wasn't a rainy day, but a beautiful sunny day, birds and bees every where, it wasn't too hot but it wasn't cold it was perfect. Kaya would have loved that.

"How do you feel?"

From the passenger side of the car, parked in front of the cemetery, Riki looked at Mai who had been silent all the way.

In fact, he had asked Mai to take him there, so he could talk to Kaya. That was the first thing he wanted once he got out of the hospital.

"She was my best friend, i feel the same as you." Mai replied with that broken voice.

That means you hurt so much..

I'm sorry you feel this way.

It's horrible.

"Do you think she will likes those flowers?" Mai looked at the flowers he was holding in his hands.

She nodded with a tiny smile. "She will love anything from you."

He had made his friend wait in his car while he was deciding which flower to choose at the florist, pretty flowers that remind him of Kaya.

"I'm sorry."

"If i just took her to the hospital by myself we wouldn't have had this accident and she might still be alive." Riki apologized.

He never stopped thinking about it the whole week at the hospital, he was blaming himself.

"It's not your fault, don't be hard with yourself. She wouldn't like you think it's your fault. Ambulance was made for emergency, it was an emergency so you called them, you couldn't know what was going to happen."

"Riki, it's not your fault." She repeated to him.

Mai looked for few seconds at him and decided to hug him in the car. She did it because she felt he needed it, he closed his eyes imagining it was Kaya and a tear escaped so he backed away from the hug and finally got out of the car.