☆ 17

C H A P T E R  S E V E N T E E N

Shower taken, she went back near her bed after the little party they got thanks to Riki.

The boy was waiting for her on the hospital chair  next her bed, but he had fallen asleep. So she looked at him and smiled, whispering to herself. "You're the sleepyhead."

Nurse Chayoung came in the room and Kaya put her finger on her own mouth to ask to be silent as Riki was sleeping.

"Arin is not on the night shift today so I'll take care of you." Chayoung whispered watching Riki sleeping peacefully.

"Kaya, he's a visitor he needs to go."

"Chayoung please please can he stay tonight?" She put her hand together to beg the nurse.

"Fine.. but don't say anyone i let a visitor sleep here."

Kaya nodded and laid on her bed and Chayoung started to took her blood pressure, reconnected her to the heartbeat monitor and gave her medicine.

"If you can't sleep you take that medicine." She dropped it on the nightstand still whispering

"okay.. thank you chayoung."

The nurse smiled, left the room and turned off the light at the same time. So now Kaya was in the dark and was looking at the ceiling.

She decided to turn her body to face Riki, it was dark so it was hard to see him. She wished he could sleep with her.

She wants to sleep with him.

"Riki.." She whispered.

"Riki.. wake up."

"Please Riki hear me."

Kaya almost gave up but he hummed at her, he heard her.

"I'm cold."

Is she really cold,

or she just want me to sleep in her bed?

Am i understanding the message well,

or i just imagine a message?

"Well, put your blanket on you." He answered in a sleepy voice.

"No i'm cold, the blanket is not enough."