☆ 14

C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

"And the pizza is here."

Riki came in the room so she dropped fast his phone on the nightstand and acted like she didn't look at the videos.

"You did fast."

"I didn't want to make you wait a long time."

The pizzas on the table, Kaya stood up and sat on the chair, Riki did it as well. And now they were eating really tasty pizzas.

"I did all your work for school so don't have worries about it."

"Why you help me so much Riki? Are you falling in love with me?"

Kaya laughed as she saw his face turning so pale, "I'm kidding."

"You have a lot of humor since you woke up dummy."

He pushed her forehead with his finger, and then kept eating his food letting Kaya rubbing her forehand.

Yes Kaya, you're right.

I think i'm falling for you.

I had a crush on you for 3 years.

I wished you noticed me one day.

You noticed me.

Now, i'm falling for you.

Jay and Mr. Park came the tomorrow morning, after Kaya got her medications.

"A gift for you." She takes the gift Jay held to her.

She opened it and found a new book, he knows how she loves book and i think that can be a great way to spend her long time here.

"Thank you Jay." She smiled at her brother

Her father didn't say a word since they arrived, he just looked at his beautiful daughter, he prayed for her to live, he prayed to die before his kids.

"Kaya i want to apologize." She raised her head to her father.

"Dad, i know you agreed to hospitalize me because I need it, don't apologize."

Mr. Park still felt sorry to sent her for a long time again at the hospital, even more sorry cause he knew she hated that. It felt alone to her.