☆ 8

C H A P T E R  E I G H T

Jay was standing against the doorway, he was watching his sister getting ready. She put her mascara on along with gloss

"You're going somewhere?"

Kaya was a little startled when she heard the voice of her older brother. She turned around him so now he can even see better how she looks so pretty.

"I'm going to the fair."

His eyes widen, he chuckled thinking she's joking.

"You're joking right? you're not allowed to do anything in a fair, we don't know if your heart can handle that."

"Jay, i won't do anything i'm just gonna meet Riki."

"You are friends now?"

"Yes. Rosea is hanging out with Jungwon, why i couldn't hang out with Riki?"

He gets in her room and get closer to his sister, he worried about her, he always did.

"Did you take your medicines?"

"I never forget to take them."

Jay sighed thinking about what he's gonna say.

"Okay, have fun with Riki. But call if you need anything."

She smiled and hugged him, and obviously he hugged her back.

If he could giver her his heart, he would.

If only he could.

Kaya took a purse and left the house, the fair isn't that far. She didn't even need to walk five minutes to get there.

1:48

She's already there, she came early.

But he came earlier than her.

Riki waited already, front of the ferris wheel.

She can't help but smile walking toward him.

And she's also meeting a smiling widely Riki, but his smile disappeared leaving a boy speechless as he looked up and down at Kaya.

"flowers looks good on you." He says looking at her necklace.

That is the first time he actually see her with other clothes than her uniform, and her mom's necklace she always wear is more visible.