☆ 26

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y S I X

A terrible accident happened, exactly 17 hours after the accident, Riki woke up. He got up from his bed and of course, he remembered what happened.

He was even afraid to get up and go to Kaya's room.

He was afraid of hearing some terrible news.

But Riki got up anyway, without calling any nurse, he walked and looked after Kaya's usual room.

He stopped in front of the room that had the door open.

Nobody was in the bed. No one at all.

Tears rolled down his cheeks without him even noticing.

He just started crying thinking about Kaya, he understood, she was not in her room they did not save her.

They didn't save his love.

His first love.

"Why are you crying?"

Riki turned his head when he heard that angel voice, Kaya was standing front of him and it was unbelievable to him.

"I love you." He said and kissed her lips with tears on his cheeks. "I love you, never leave." He pecked her lips holding her head in his hands, "I thought you were dead, why do you always have to scare me?"

Again, he pecked her lips.

"Riki.. i'm alive, they saved me."

Kaya wiped his tears with her thumbs, and looked at him with that precious smile.

"I'm not going anywhere, and i'm perfectly fine but you, you got hit really hard in the head so you need to rest."

She held his hand and bring him to his room, "Rest today and we can come back home tomorrow."

He laid on his bed, and like a caring girlfriend she put his blanket over him and kisses his forehead.

"Stay with me, please." He asked quietly.

Riki moved a bit so Kaya can lay next to him and he can hold her tight against him.

How precious she was to him, he was touching her like she was the most precious thing on earth.

"I'm happy i can hold you.."