☆ 24

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y F O U R

They finally got the chance to show their project to the teacher and the students.

Midori hospital was a great idea.

The greatest idea Riki had for Kaya.

They did good.

Riki put a lot of efforts in this when Kaya was in the coma, and it turned really good.

End of the class, Miss Jina waited every students to leave her classroom except Kaya. She wanted to talk with her now that they're facing each other.

"You missed months, i told you you were gonna fail this year if you miss school that much."

"Riki helped me, he recorded everything at school for me so i can study like i was at school. I did my work Miss Jina, i still have great grades."

"But it's not enough-"

"Well if you really think it's not enough we can talk with the principal and my father, is this really what you want Miss Jina?" Kaya crossed her arms.

Kaya was tired of her ignorant teacher, all she ever did was to make Kaya feel bad, but she had enough. Riki always helped her in the better way, there's no reason to fail.

"I don't want to make this a big deal."

"Good, me neither." responded Kaya.

"I had a good note on the project, i won't fail, i know that."

"I'm thankful i had Riki to help me."

"Now if you have any problems with any of my hospitalizations. Ask an appointment with my father or the principal."

And this way Kaya left the class, leaving Miss Jina speechless.

As she left the classroom she heard someone clapping their hands, Kaya raised her head and saw Riki front of her.

"No way you just scolded the teacher."

Kaya laughed and got closer to Riki so he can wrap his arm around her shoulders and leave the school.

"You wanna go somewhere?" She asked.

"Yes."

Riki grabbed her hand and go to the mall to do shopping. "Just choose a dress and i bring you to the restaurant tonight."