Chapter 3 Dravity's Fate

We see a Young Ochaco Uraraka on the ground in fear Infront of a huge Zero Pointer. It was the day of the entrance exam for UA and so far she not doing so good on points. She then heard a cry for help, she saw a boy with Green fluffy hair stuck under a boulder. Ochaco then ran the opposite way of everyone and towards the Zero Pointer, she then used One for All I'm her legs and jumped up at the Zero Pointer. She then readed a punch as she got closer to it's head.

All Mightian: Clench your butt cheeks kid and yell this from the depths of your heart!

Ochaco: Smaaaash!!!!

Ochaco then hit the Zero Pointers head knocking it back. She then started following towards the ground but stopped herself by using her Zero Gravity Quirk to get down safely. Once she was on the ground she ran over to the boy and helped him up, the boy looked at her with a smile and held his hand out.

Izuka: Hi my name is Izuka Midoriya! Thank you so much for saving me!

Ochaco: Your quite welcome, my name is Ochaco Uraraka!

They both shook hands then retracted their hands blushing. They both then saw the time had ran out and Ochaco's head droop in sadness. She had no points and now she couldn't get into UA. She then took her lesve and went home where her Mom was sitting on the couch watching TV. Ochaco sighed and placed her bag down at the door and went to her room, Her mother think got up and started making dinner. Ochaco sat on the couch and started using a gripper you use for exercise to increase her strength and grip. Ochaco knew she stood no chance on getting into UA, but she knew she could become a Vigilante.

Mocha: So dear how did the exam go?

Ochaco: it went great Mom

Mocha: Awww, don't worry dear I know you'll get into UA. Just have faith

Ochaco sighed and watched some TV. Mocha then stood Infront of her smiling and handed her an Envelope that had UA official stamp on it. Ochaco immediately went to her room and opened it as a projectile of All Mightian popped up. He discussed everything of how brave she was and that combat points weren't her only way to get in. She then saw she had a huge amount of rescue points.

All Mightian: Ochaco Uraraka welcome to your Hero Academia

Two years later we see Ochaco jumping through the air with Izuka and the other Heroes. The War had started, turns out Izuka was Quirkless so Ochaco transferred One for All to him the same way all did to her. Meaning he had to eat a string of her hair. Izuka and Ochaco were ahead of the Heroes. They both then landed on the ground and faced the incoming villains.

They both then jumped forward at them hitting them with powerful attacks

They both then jumped forward at them hitting them with powerful attacks. Dravity and Deka were getting separated since the mob were pushing them away. Once they saw finished them off Dravity looked over at Deka to see him almost at his limit. She then saw him looking at Shigaraki who was heading their way. She then saw Deka jumped towards him, she grabbed Deka's hand and tried to pull him back. It was no use he was using every bit he had him. Dravity saw Deka smiling and looked at her.

Deka: Dravity let go everything will be ok

Dravity: No! I won't let you do this!...I can't lose you!

Deka: Sometimes it takes losing someone to make someone else recognize their full potential they never were able to reach

Dravity: Please don't do it!...

Deka: Heroes always save everyone with a smile no matter the situation. They die Heroes and they die smiling protecting the ones they need to be protected, No one can stop this maniac except those who wield One for All right?

Dravity: Deka No.....

Deka: Hey remember the day we first met? You saved me from being crushed even though I was Quirkless, Look at you now. Your strong and have an unbreakable soul. That's a soul of a true Hero Dravity.

Dravity: Please don't do this...

Deka: The truth is Dravity I've always had a huge crush on you, I always imagined we would get married and have kids, a daughter name Reiko. Who would have my green hair but your beautiful looks, But looks like Fate had other plans for me

Dravity: Please don't this...

Deka: Please remember that no matter what you won't fall into depression and hurt over what's gonna happen to me, Love your life and smile saving others Ochaco. Because in the end Heroes always see things through and use their abilities for good, That's why they keep fighting till the end

Deka then gave Dravity a quick kiss on the lips. Then looked at her. Dravity was crying.

Deka: Go Beyond Plus Ultra!

Dravity then started falling from the sky slowly as she saw Deka use both his arm to hit Shigaraki. They both broke but Shigaraki had impaled his fist through Deka's heart. She saw as Shigaraki vanished through a portal. She then grabbed Izuku and held him close, she could only feel hurt.

Dravity: Dammit Izuku! I told you not to do it! We could have graduated and gotten married! And had a daughter! Why did you have to go and sacrifice yourself like that?!?!

Deka: Because Ochaco...Who else is there to protect the Pros when they need help....Sometimes sacrifices have to be made....a life has to be taken in order for those to move on and help others....I had to sacrifice myself in order for everyone to have a bright future....So we can all Smile.... Sometimes you just gotta take a Leap of faith....

Dravity: And a leap of faith is all it takes to achieve your goals....

Deka: That's my girl....

Dravity then placed her hand over where Izuku's heart use to be. She had tears slowly falling from her eyes, she then felt Izuku's hand on top of hers and held it. She looked at him as he only smiled.

Deka: Smile for me....one last time please...I wanna see your beautiful smile one last time...

Dravity tried her best to put on a smile but all she could was try her best. Deka Smiled bright seeing it then his vision started going out.

Deka: There's the beautiful smile I love to see.... I'm glad I got to see it one last time....keep going on with life....don't give up....I love you Ochaco Uraraka....Thank you for everything...

Deka's hand then started to let go of hers. Dravity then held his hand as she saw him speak his last words. She cried painfully knowing Shigaraki had killed the love of her life, he was gone and he did it to protect her and everyone. She cried into his shoulder very hard holding his hand not letting go.

As Dravity snapped back to reality she stood up and clenched both her fists. She felt rage.

Dravity: I can't afford to lose anyone else!

She then put on her Mask and jumped onto the building and started jumping away