Chapter 31 With all I've got

Izuku and Villain Deku were fighting as Villain Deku's love stream was getting Alot of viewers considering it was being shown live at town square on the big screen, Izuku was winning and it only made Villain Deku even more mad. Izuku was about to punch him again but was picked up but his arm and slammed against the huge window of the Mothership where it started to break, Eventually the glass broke and Izuku immediately grabbed onto the ledge as Villain Deku walked closer to him and looked down at him.

Villain Deku: Looks like I'll win after all, all I need to do now is take care of the one problem left

Izuku: You wouldn't

Villain Deku: Watch me

Villain Deku then pushed Izuku off watching as he fell through the clouds, Villain Deku then turned around and started walking away but was immediately kicked against the wall feeling a massive amount of pain. When he looked up he died grew Terrified, Izuku had activated 100% and was floating off the ground starting at him as his hair stood up glowing.

Villain Deku: This is impossible!! I watched you fall! Nighteye even said you would die if I did that!!!

Izuku: Nighteyes predictions were not always right, he foresaw mine and All Might's death really it was his Death

Villain Deku: How are you able to use that cursed Quirk?!?! Your bones aren't even breaking!!!

Izuku: It's because I trained my body to everyday until I received it, but as I kept working out more my body was able to withstand it without my bones breaking. You killed the All Might in your Timeline and didn't even train your body, that's why I'm gonna win remember this pain from when you slapper my mom you sick bastard

Villain Deku: W-Who are you!?!

Izuku: Deku the Symbol of Hope and 9th User of One for All

Izuku then boosted off shooting through every part of the Mothership then boosted off and punched Villain Deku then stopped at a distance as he watched the Mothership exploding from the outside and start to go down, he saw Villain Deku with fear in his eyes and watched as the Mothership wrecked into the ocean with Villain Deku being dragged out of the ocean and put into a cop car handcuffed. Izuku then boosted towards the ground landing in time square Infront of everyone and deactivated One for All as he stood up straight, he then saw and heard everyone cheering him on and applauding him. He then watched as Kaina walked up to him crying and hugged him.

Izuku: Momma what's wrong?

Kaina: Yu got sent to the hospital because when he slapped her he did some extreme damage to her nerve system and she started panicking and Everything

Izuku had then Activated 1,000,000%, his hair was now floating with it turned into a Dark lightish Green color. He then started to float up then boosted off and saw that Villain Deku was dead inside the cop car, he then saw The Destroyer juno at him but immediately dodged it and kicked him into the ground. Izuku then immediately landed on the ground and walked over to him, he watched as the Destroyer tried to crawl away but failed as soon as Izuku turned him iver on his back and started punching him. Each time Izuku punched he heard cracking and shattering each time while the Destroyer yelled in pain begging for someone to help him, Izuku then held up his fist as the Destroyer watched.

The Destroyer: Please no more! I'm sorry! Just please don't kill me!

Izuku: Sorry doesn't fix the fact you slapped my mom causing her nerve system to go crazy, I'm making sure you get the worst out of it since you were helping that sick pervertic bastard

The Destroyer: Please spare my life!!! It's all I ask just please!!! I'm sorry I never meant to try and kill you or your mom!!! I was ordered by him to do it!! He promised me that he would free my wife and daughter if I killed you and did as he said!!!

Izuku: Why should I believe you

The Destroyer: Please spare my life, I'm telling the truth he has them locked away in a bunker across the city. The code is Evilisgood124, just please get my wife and daughter for me and slsre my life, please......

Izuku only felt like an idiot for about killing someone who had a family, he immediately then took off and quickly hurried to the bunker that was in an abandoned building. He boosted all the way downstairs causing the ceiling the break but immediately put in the code watching as the door moved, he saw a woman and her daughter scared and moving away from him. He reached out his hand smiling to try and reassure them he wasn't gonna hurt them.

???: Get away from us! Your that sick idiot from before!

Izuku: No that wasn't me, he was from a different Timeline. I'm a Hero not a Villain, your husband sent me to get you out of here before the place gets blown up. I know how it feels to be abused trying to protect someone I really do, but at the same time we do it so that way the person we are protecting becomes strong and one day gets payback for what they did to you

???: How can I trust you? How don't I know that you are the same person but your wearing a Hero suit

Izuku: Because my eyes aren't red like his, a Hero has so much to protect in this world. I'll become like All Might one day and save everyone with a smile and die with a smile no matter what because that's what it means to be a Hero

The woman was shocked, in his eyes she saw his past and everything. He was carrying the biggest burden anyone has never carried, she saw how hard his life was and knew that no kid his age should have to deal with that but somehow he managed to and keep fighting even at the brink of death.

Izuku: I've lost so much but I keep going no matter what, being a Hero never gets easier but that's what makes it a challenge

???: I'm so so sorry....

Izuku: It's fine trust me, but what's your name?

Lucy: Lucy...Lucy Martinie and this is my daughter Sally, but please tell mez is my husband ok?

Izuku: Yeah he's ok, he's in a bad condition but he'll love

Izuku then picked up Lucy Bridal style as she held onto her daughter Sally, Izuku immediately flew out of there as the bombs went off creating a massive shake. As soon as Izuku made it back to the Destroyer he landed gently and set them both down and watched as they ran to him, Izuku only walked away from the crowd with no trsce left behind or anything said.