Chapter 24 Pain and fighting

Ochaco was calming her nerves as she saw Kaina looking at her with a pissed expression as Izuku was looking at her with an worried expression, she knew either way she were to tell him he would do something stupid and end up hurt. She sighed and decided to just tell him the truth  instead of making up a lie, she just head to make sure that Shoto didn't knock on the door while talking because he was taking the class on trip/vacation.

Kaina: Start talking Kirby or I'm kicking you out

Ochaco: Ok ok chill don't you have any patients?!

Kaina: Yeah but not for skanks like you

Ochaco: Ok ok! Todoroki bought us all something as a way to say sorry for everything he did wrong, he got me fishnets and high heels so I couldn't just put them in the garbage so I wore them so he wouldn't feel bad. Bakugo destroyed his and Camie's gift because they balme him for you getting kicked out

Izuku: Wow that's a bit strange that he got everyone gifts after I left but not when I was there, anything else you'd like to tell me

Kaina: Go on Kirby I know your hiding something that shaking is giving it away

Ochaco: Nope that's everything

Izuku: That's bullshit, you seriously put on what he just got you but when I bought you a concert shirt you wanted you never wore it one time same with the necklace

Ochaco: I know I know and I'm sorry, I promise when I get back to the dorms next week I'll put it on

Izuku: Next week?! Where are you gonna be for that long?!

Ochaco: my parents house

Kaina then heard a knock on the door and got up and answered it, she then propped up against the door while it was open chuckling a little.

Ochaco: Whats so funny?

Kaina: Your funny, you thought I'd believe your be at your parents house for a week. Your parents work construction so they live in the same place you do

Ochaco: That's not true

Kaina: Oh really

Kaina then fully opened the door to show Shoto standing there checking his watch, Ochaco's heart dropped knowing Izuku was about to do something stupid.

Shoto: Uraraka come on we are gonna miss our flight, if we don't go now then we are gonna have to go back to the dorms and I don't wanna have to because Bakugo and Camie are there crying like bitches, I don't wanna miss the class vacation I made to go to New York

Ochaco: Ok ok I will just-

Izuku: So you and the class are going to New York and didn't tell me?!

Ochaco: I'm sorry! I-I

Izuku: You what?! Tried to think you could manipulate me into loving you again just so you could try and hook up with that piece of shit!?

Ochaco: N-No I-

Izuku: No! I'm not stupid like all of think I am! I'm done being heartbroken over a girl that was only manipulating me and using me!

Ochaco: I-I-...

Shoto: Uraraka come on we don't got time to deal with him or the two crying dumbasses back at the dorms

Izuku: Hey wise ass shut the fuck up because this doesn't include you so stay out of it or I swear your not gonna like what happens next!

Shoto: What are you gonna do weak ass punk? Cry like a baby like Bakugo and Camie?

Izuku: No I'll simply just do this

Izuku then ran at Shoto tackling him to the ground outside of the house, he then kept punching Shoto in the face and torso non stop as Shoto coughed up blood and was bleeding. He then picked Shoto's head up a little and slammed it on the ground non stop, Kaina watched in horror as Izuku was about to kill someone. She never wanted Izuku to kill someone and knew it was her fault this all happened, Ochaco watched with her mouth covered while crying. Izuku kept going until someone pulled Izuku off Shoto, Izuku saw that Momo was restraining him from trying to kill Shoto.

Izuku: Let me go! That piece of shit had it coming to him! So let me go he deserves what coming to him! I'm done being used! I'll make sure to finish him off just to get rid of him! I'm sick of the pain!!! Don't ever call my two Best friends cry baby bitches you stupid son of a bitch! Your Endeavor junior for sure! Your weak!!!

Momo: Izuku please calm down! He's not worth going to jail over! Please calm down he's just trash! If you kill him then you'll never see the outside world again! You won't see me, your mom's, Bakugo or Camie ever again! I don't want that to happen so please stop and look at me!

Izuku: How can I calm down when Uraraka tried to lie her way out of it by Manipulating me!? Why can't I just find someone who loves me for me and won't hurt me!?

Momo: Love makes you do crazy things Midoriya, I made a mistake getting with Shoto and cheating on you because it's hurting you Alot still and I regret it. I just heard a rumor going around that you died and I just started catching feelings for him.....

Izuku: No it was because I was a mistake to ever be born or a Hero....

Momo: Izuku look at me please....

Izuku then slowly looked at Momo, he saw her smiling a little. She then placed one of Izuku's hands on her stomach and kept it there, Izuku kept feeling a kick each time and it calmed him down a little.

Momo: Doctor said it's gonna be baby girl, I'm sorry it's not yours but I'd love it if you would help me take care of her when she's born since I don't want Shoto around her

Izuku: But he's the father....

Momo: I can easily have papers signed to make it where he can't be her father, I don't want his toxic behavior and attitude around her. Which is why I wanna be a single Mom but I want you to help me raise her, think of yourself as her Uncle or Brother

Izuku: Thanks....

Momo: Hey cheer up, my father told me how he chased after you and you told him Shoto got me pregnant

Izuku: Yaoyarozu I am so sorry!

Momo: No no it's ok you actually did him a favor, he was actually waiting for you to beat the shit outta Shoto but I don't think he meant to the brink of death. Don't worry my father is sending an ambulance to deal with Shoto, he told them that Shoto jumped off the roof. I'll see you around Midoriya

Momo then smiled at him then walked back to the limo her classmates were in and got in, Izuku and Ochaco then made eye contact. They were both crying out of pain, more so Izuku because of everything. Kaina couldn't help but feel upset at herself for what happened, she knew if she would have jeot her mouth shut then none of this shit would have happened.

Ochaco: Izuku please I-

Izuku: Save it...

Ochaco: But-

Izuku: I said save it! I'm hurting enough but the world seems to not care because it keeps piling on top of the hurt non stop! If you loved me then you wouldn't have lied to me! Manipulated me! And put on The delusional assholes gift instead of mine! I thought we were suppose to be honest with each other in a relationship but apparently not because you seem to hide things from me!

Izuku cried more looking at the ground clenching both his fists tightly as it started to rain, Ochaco started slowly walk towards him but Kaina grabbed Izuku's hand and took him inside the house and closed the door behind him with Ochaco walking back to the limo getting soaked.