Chapter 8 You win some you lose some

We can see All Might driving in his Vehicle at top speed. This is Izuku's timeline by the way. All Might has a worried expression on his face because not only is he worried about Izuku but he got a call from Momo Yaoyarozu saying the whole Class were scared because one of the classmates had gone crazy. All Might immediately stopped the vehicle Infront of the 1-A Dormitory and got out as fast he could and ran up to the door trying to open it. He then saw Shoto on his knees holding his stomach, he then saw a puddle of vomit. All Might quickly ran over to make sure Shoto was ok.

All Might: Young Todoroki are you ok?!

Shoto: N-No! Aoyama is holding everyone at gun point until the league arrives! There's no way in! I've tried and everywhere is trapped! This whole time the UA traitor what Yuga Aoyama! Dammit!

All Might: Calm down we will get in there I swear of it. If only Young Midoriya was here....

Shoto then put his hand on All Might's shoulder giving him a reassuring nod. All Might then stood up and ran to the door immediately and kicked it down. Once All Might was in the dorm he saw that Aoyama was nowhere to be found, he then felt a gun to the back of his head and sighed getting on his knees while putting his hands behind his head. He saw the amount of tears in the females students eyes, he even saw the anger in all the male students eyes because All Might had gotten on his knees. All Might looked at the floor knowing he couldn't do anything since he was retired, he knew he had been out of the Hero game for quite a while and knew it was best he died.

Aoyama: I-I'm sorry! I have to protect my parents! It was the only way I could! When he threatened them I stood up for them and told him I'll do anything and to let them live! I was the one who sabotaged the fire alarm that day! I did it so that I could let them get into the office to get what they needed! I was the one who told them we would be at the USJ! I was the one who did it all! I had a choice and I used it for good! Midoriya is never coming back! Because he's trapped in the One for All verse! The Villains win! And the Heroes lose again...

Momo: Your wrong! Heroes always find a way for Justice to be served!

Aoyama: Shut up or I'll shoot you first!

Momo: That's why we keep fighting no matter if the odds are low! Your a villain! You'll never be loved!

Aoyama: I said shut up! Final warning! Your last warning if you wanna die by my hands then so be it!

Momo was about to walk forward but Katsuki grabbed her arm and held her back.

Momo: Bakugo let go...

Katsuki: No! I'm not gonna let you throw your life away! Don't you still have something to tell Deku?!

Momo: What's it matter? Not like he will-

Katsuki: If he doesn't then it's ok! Round face is dating Icy hot! All we know is that Izuku might still have a crush on her! But even if does he'll need someone to be there for him! So don't you dare risk your life!

Momo: Who else is gonna stand up to Aoyama while Izuku's here?.....No one because they all are trying to keep us safe.....

Momo then got out of Katsuki's grip and created a sword using her lipids. She then ran towards Aoyama who pulled the trigger and shot her in her right abdomen, Momo froze and fell to the ground bleeding out badly. Katsuki then grabbed Momo and picked her, she still had a pulse but her breathing was a little shallow. Everyone couldn't help but cry and feel Alot of rage, All Might even started crying blaming himself for it happening.

Aoyama: I warned her! She did this her damn self! Midoriya would never love such a mistake! He would never love someone who looks like a stripper! He would never ever in hell love Momo Yaoyarozu! I don't care if Midoriya makes it out! It will be too late because you all will be locked in cells at the Leagues new base while Yaoyarozu lays lifeless on that damned couch! If anyone else wants to play Hero then step right up! Because the next person to go down won't go down so fun! So just shut up and sit their until the league gets here! It's gonna be fun seeing Midoriya heartbroken because Ochachoe is dating Todoroki! He'll be so heartbroken that he will let his guard down! Then that will be our chance to steal One for All and make this world our bitch!

Katsuki kept getting pissed each second Aoyama kept taking, He knew Izuku would never let his guard down and he sure the hell knew that he wasn't gonna let them take One for All. Katsuki then stood up and faced Aoyama.

Katsuki: Talk all you want Traitor but there's no way in hell Deku would ever let his guard down! He would never! Your just a power hungry mad man that only cares about ruling the world! News flash dumbass it won't ever happen! All this just because your poor mom and dad got caught snooping into the league secret file! Your parents are dead by now! Your the Leagues set up! They used you as a distraction while they could have killed your parents! So step down and turn yourself into the police or I swear I'll die a Hero trying to kick a Villain wannabes ass!!!!

Everyone was shocked about what all Katsuki had just said, they never heard Katsuki give such a confident speech. They knew that Izuku would make it out in time. They knew it.