Chapter 9 I guess this is goodbye

Izuku was using all his strength the power the collider, he felt nothing inside. His confidence was gone. He then was about to give up until he saw Izukui, Katsuki 2099, Dravity, Deku Noir, Mistnight and a Cartoon version of himself swinging towards him using Black whip but different colors. He started gaining his emotions and Confidence back slowly, but he kept powering up the Collider because if he tried to escape Katsuki 2077 would kill him. Katsuki 2077 was using Black Whip or how Katsuki 2077 called it "Lord Explosion Whip" as Octopus legs coming out of his back allowing him to stay on the ceiling. Katsuki 2077 then used One of them to grab Izukui and tangle him up while the other were fighting off a horde of bad guys, Izukui struggled to escape his grip but then saw Izuku was no longer trapped powering the collider. Izukui then looked behind Katsuki 2077 and watched as Izuku jumped out of the purple mist, Izuku had a punch ready using 45% and then punched Katsuki 2077 away then watched as him and Izukui were hanging from the ceiling using Black Whip.

Izukui: Woah! You did it on command! Good job kid

Izuku: About time right? And Thanks

Izukui: That was amazing, wait do I want another kid?!

Izuku and Izukui's conversation was then interrupted by a car that was thrown at them but they dodged.

Izukui: Oh right we forgot about her

Izuku then watched as Katsuki 2077 punched Dravity in the gut and watch her fall.

Izuku: Dravity!

Izuku then boosted off the ceiling towards her and grabbed her hand, Dravity smiled and looked at him.

Dravity: Nice suit

Izuku: Thanks Izukui made it for me

(The suit)

Izukui then pulled Izuku and Dravity back up by Black Whip

Izukui: That was adorable kid now get ready!

Izuku then punched Katsuki 2077 as he came up and so did Dravity, Izukui finished it off with a kick. They all three landed on top of one of the side's of the collider.

Dravity: Ok guys buckle up, this is gonna take a while

The three of them then got into a fighting stance as Katsuki 2077 came at them. He was then hit by a truck that was floating in the air, they were shocked but Izuku then used Black whip and pulled himself up to the control panel on the ceiling. He then put the USB drive into it and yelled at them telling them that he did it. They all mate him at the ceiling as Izuku got the First timeline up.

Izuku: Dynamite 2099 you first

Dynamite 2099: Thanks Izuku, I'm glad you made it to where we all can change our fates, I'll make the right decision

Katsuki 2099 then dived into his timeline, it was now Deku Noir's turn.

Deku Noir: Thanks kid, even though this is our first time meeting, I'm taking this Cube thing with me, I don't understand it but I will

Deku Noir then fell back into his timeline.

Dekuran: Izuku thank you, that's all folks

Izukui: Is he allowed to say that?

Dravity: No

Dekuran which was Cartoon Izuku fell into his Timeline then saw Dravity get ready to go back to her timelin.

Izuku: Well I guess this is goodby, but hey at least you guys get to change your fate, I'll see you around. Just make sure to do the right thing and Deka won't die

Dravity then patted his shoulder then dived into her Timeline, Izukui was the last one left since Mistnight had already dived into the timeline with their kid waiting for Izukui.

Izuku: Guess this is goodbye

Izukui: Yeah about that

Izuku and Izukui then saw the kingpin that was All for one but just super muscular. Izukui then started diving forward to get to him but Izuku stopped him.

Izukui: What are you doing?! I said to shut off the Collider!

Izuku: No!

Izukui: Hey, it's gonna be ok

Izuku: Yeah your right

Izuku then sweeped Izukui off his feet and watched as he fell through his timeline. Izuku then saw this and immediately used Black Whip to get into of a floating building.

Izuku: Hey Kingpin!

Kingpin: Grrrr!!!

Kingpin then hit the ground send a huge shockwave towards Izuku but Izuku dodged it. Izuku then ran at him with a punch ready but was knocked out by a massive punch to the stomach. Izuku then tried to pull Kingpin down to punch him out Kingpin kicked Izuku in the face. Izuku then laid on his back watching as Kingpin was close to him.

Kingpin: I'm gonna break you just like I did one of the All Mights! You won't have a family ever again!

Kingpin then sent a massive strong punch to Izuku's body, Izuku laid there feeling like this was the end. But then he heard Everyone's voices from the timeline telling him to get up, Izuku then stood up slowly with his arms holding his stomach area.

Kingpin: Huh?!

Izuku: I'll always have my friends and family by my side...

Kingpin: Huh?

Izuku: Ever heard of the shoulder touch?

Kingpin: What?

Kingpin then felt a massive amount of pain strike his body as he started slowly floating away, Izuku then grabbed him using Black whip the started swinging him around in a circle.

Izuku; Hey Kingpin! Press the green button for me!

Izuku then let go as he watched kingpin get closer to the button, Izuku then jumped back into his timeline just in time as the Collider stopped. Izuku ended up being sent into a wall but then fell off the wall and onto the ground. He was in the dorms Infront of the stairs, everyone was shocked, happy and surprised that Izuku had made it back. Izuku then stood up clenching his chest in pain, Aoyama was pissed.

Aoyama: How's this possible?! You were suppose to die!

Izuku: I guess you could say I'm not alone in the universe

Aoyama: That's impossible! You were suppose to die!

Izuku: Too bad, I'm not done until this world is back to being happy

Aoyama: No worries! Because Ochaco has something to say to you!

Izuku then saw Ochaco hide behind Shoto and was curious. The rest of the class just kept their eyes on Izuku hoping he wouldn't let his guard down.