Chapter 22 Moving in

Izuku was in his dorm room packing all his stuff since he was getting kicked out, he couldn't believe the school was gonna replace him even though he was top of his class. Izuku heard his phone ringing and took it out of his pocket to see that His mom was calling him, he then answered it just to hear her lecturing him because his ex classmates had to drag him away from All Might's office before he hit him more than once.

Yu: I said to go outside next time you feel like your gonna start shit

Izuku: I'm sorry! I went to Mt. Lady's agency just to get her Autograph but all I got was having to beat shit out of Kamui woods a terrible Pro Hero! I'm gonna be homeless now because I'm getting kicked out of my dorm room!! No one even cares because they all stayed silent and didn't say a word! Seems like they are happy to have someone replacing me!!! I should have just gone to the top of the school roof and jumped the hell off!!!

Yu felt really bad for Izuku, she didn't know that his day was going so bad. She heard that Kamui woods was retiring do to injuries and knew Izuku was the one who went to her agency because when he mentioned wanting Mt. Lady's autograph meaning hers, she then heard sniffling over the phone and it broke her heart. She then told Izuku to meet her Infront of the dorms after putting his stuff in the back of the moving truck so that it could go to her house, Izuku told her he would do that then hung up. When Izuku turned around he saw Shota standing there looking at him, Izuku only ignored him and kept packing.

Shota: Midoriya listen I didn't want to replace, All Might forced me and Nezu to replace you it wasn't my choice you've gotta understand that

Izuku: I understand that no one gives two shits where I'm supposed to live and about me, if you understood so well then you would have spoke up and called All Might out for his bullshit! If your not gonna help them get the hell out so I can pack my shit then leave!

Shota nodded and left without trying to start a fight or argument, he knew Izuku was hurt that he tried to hurt All Might. He knew he should of called All Might out but didn't because he didn't want All Might to ruin his life, he then left the dorms and headed over to Nexus office immediately. Meanwhile Izuku had just finished packing and loaded all of his stuff in the back of the moving truck, he watched as it drive off and he stood on the porch wearing a jacket, scarf and gloves because of the it snowing. He then saw Katsuki and Camie walk out the door and stop infront of him, he saw that Camie was crying a little and that Katsuki was trying not to cry.

Katsuki: Camie has something to tell you Deku

Izuku: Yes Camie?

Camie: I-I....

Izuku saw Camie was having trouble trying to say it because she kept crying, he then watched as she hugged him immediately crying more. Izuku hugged her back as she let go and tried not hurt herself, Katsuki then stepped up to Izuku and nodded at him.

Izuku: Well I guess this is goodbye, it was nice being your classmate we had some pretty good times

Katsuki: Yeah we did, I've gotta go before Camie tries to self harm herself for losing a Friend which is you

Izuku: I understand, just take care of her. She's my friend, but your girlfriend and she's gonna need you more than ever since she's gonna lose me. I'm glad I got to meet you both and be your friends, it's heartbreaking that Uraraka didn't come out here with you guys but then again she's probably happy so I just hope you guys become awesome Pros

Katsuki then watched as Izuku turned around and clenched his heart, he then saw Izuku with tears falling from his eyes. Katsuki patted him on the book then picked up Camie, Katsuki walked back into the dorms crying and trying to calm Camie down. Izuku only stood on the porch crying because of how much it hurt, only two people had came to say goodbye to him while the others were probably celebrating. He then saw Yu and Kaina park the car Infront of the dorms, They both saw how bad Izuku was crying and got out of the car immediately running over to him.

Yu: Izuku what's wrong?!

Izuku: I-its hurts so much....

Yu: What hurts so much?

Izuku: Everything, I no longer have any friends or classmates. I no longer have a spot in UA to become a Pro, I let my own birth mother down and she's probably so disappointed in me that she wished she never gave birth to a failure like me. I don't even have a home, I'm gonna have to live on the streets......

Yu: Izuku....

Izuku couldn't stand letting his mom see him crying even though it was his foster mom, he was hurting so much that he took off running out of UA with his ankle Monitor alarm going off. Izuku didn't care anymore, he just wanted to end it all so much so that everyone would forget he even exists. Izuku couldn't stop wiping the tears from his eyes while he was running, he eventually bumped into someone Infront of him and fell on the ground. He then saw the person bend down and holds his hand out, to his surprise it was Shota. Izuku immediately got up and tried to run the other way but was stopped by Present Mic and Death arms blocking the way, he then tried both the other ways but was cut off by Mirko on his left and Best Jeanist to his right. He then felt someone start pulling his hands he then saw that Kaina was walking towards the car, he tried to stop her but she ended up have to tie his arms and hands together. Izuku only cried quietly because the pain just kept getting worse, he then eventually passed out from exhaustion. Yu told Kaina to drive to the house so that she could make sure the moving truck was there, luckily it was but Izuku was still asleep. Luckily one of the moving guys carried Izuku into the house and up to his new room that Kaina and Yu finished together, Yu made sure to check on him every so often so he didn't freak out when he woke up. She then eventually got an idea, she had Kaina go in his room and sit there with him until he woke up while so she could go get something for dinner. Kaina agreed since she thought it would be good for Izuku to get to know his other mom with was her.