Chapter 26 Dinner is a Disaster

Kaina watched as Izuku and Ochaco were going at, from her perspective Ochaco really wanted it while Izuku was trying something. She then saw Izuku about to pull it out and immediately stopped them.

Kaina: Woah Woah! Chill! No sex on the couch you damn horny Chihuahuas in heat! If your gonna have sex go to your room Izuku otherwise don't pull it out!

Izuku then buckled and zipped his pants back up as Ochaco sat beside him putting her shirt back on, Izuku shivered as he heard what she whispered in his ear and nodded. Kaina sighed and threw a bag at him and he caught it.

Kaina: Yu wants you to wear that for dinner tonight

Izuku: I'm not wearing a suit, I'm not dark chocol-

Kaina immediately covered his mouth to keep him from saying something racist.

Kaina: Don't even say it, No more Shameless because you can't seem to understand that it's just acting. Now your gonna wear that suit and tie for dinner tonight and I don't wanna hear anything racist or toxic that you learned from Shameless towards anyone, understand?

Izuku nodded and Kaina uncovered his mouth, Kaina then walked back over and started putting the stuff out to cook when Yu got off work. Izuku on the other hand was confused of who all was coming to dinner tonight, he then thought maybe the president was coming over to dinner or maybe it was a stripper. A few hours passed and the time was not 5:00 PM, Yu was on her way from work with the people she was letting come over to dinner. When Kaina answered the door she opened to let them in, Izuku looked over the couch and got up and saw them.

Izuku: You crackers aren't the present or a stripper

Kaina immediately covered his mouth before Izuku said anything else racist, stupid and offensive. Yu then sat down at the dinner table in the dinning room with the people Izuku wasn't too happy to see, Kaina then uncovered his mouth.

Izuku: What was that for Momma I was trying to speak the truth

Kaina: That was not the truth, go upstairs and put on that suit before dinners ready

Izuku: Fine

Izuku then grabbed the bag and walked upstairs, when he came back down Yu saw that he wasn't wearing the coat and sighed.

Kaina: Izuku where the coat?

Izuku: I like my ass shaken not stirred

Kaina: Ok that's it No more television until you behave, now go sit down beside your Mom and don't start shit. Kirby you can sit beside whoever you want just keep him under control

Izuku walked to the dining room and sat beside Yu being quiet, he saw All Might staring at him and immediately spoke up.

Izuku: What are you staring at white skeleton cra-

Yu immediately covered his mouth and apologized for his behavior, All Might nodded and understand himself that he deserved to be called Whatever Izuku was gonna call him. Yu then uncovered his mouth and went back to talking to them, after a while everyone was silently eating except Izuku who was looking at the floor. Kamui woods then spoke up.

Kamui: Why's the brat not eating?

Yu: He's not a brat

Kamui: Sure he isn't, he's caused enough trouble already

Yu: He never did anything to you

Kamui: Yes he did, he beat the hell out of me because he's so much of a mistake. He should just end it all and never regret it because no one wants him or needs him, he's just another kid who's a failure that no one can teach. You should of let foster care taken him because they would have taught his ass to behave like to Monster he is

Yu looked over beside her to see Izuku clenching on his pants with tears falling from his eyes and onto his shirt, Yu immediately stood up and looked up Kamui.

Yu: Keep your filthy mouth shut! Izuku is the best some I could ever ask for! Yeah he's made mistakes and he keeps making them but that doesn't mean I hate him! I love him with all my heart and would do anything to protect him! I will always love Izuku no matter what happens to me! Because that's my job as a mother! I'm a mother who will always be there for her son when she needs them! So keep your mouth shut about him because he deserved me and Kaina his mom's! You should have never been born! So shut up or I will kick your ass so bad I'll risk getting fired!!!

Kamui: Like your not a big enough slut!

All Might immediately stood up and punched Kamui, All Might was sick of people judging them. He regretted what all he did to ruin Izuku's life and wanted to make it right, Everyone then went back to eating and talking except Yu. Yu stood up and took Izuku's hand leading him to kitchen, Izuku didn't like up he just kept looking at the ground crying more. Yu then crouched and looked at him, she saw Izuku crying badly because of how much Kamui hurt him with his words. Yu then stood back up and hugged him humming, Izuku calmed down a little a listened to her humming.

Yu: It's ok buddy, none of what he said is true. He's just a dick who can't accept the fact me and Kaina fell in love, but none of what he said was true. Wanna know a secret?

Izuku: Hm?...

Yu: I'm Mt. Lady

Izuku: Huh?!

Yu: Yep, I'm sorry I never told you I was trying to find a write time to tell you. Please don't hate me

Izuku: I don't hate you mom if anything I think it's amazing that your Mt. Lady, does this mean I can tell my friends your Mt. Lady?

Yu: Absolutely not Mister, this stays a secret between me, you and Kaina

Yu and Izuku kept hugging a little longer, they then saw All Might walk in and wave. Yu waved back as Izuku wasn't paying attention, Yu nodded at All Might then went back to the dining room and sat back down as she left Izuku in the kitchen with All Might.

Izuku: Let me guess your hear to judge me...

All Might: Of course not I came to apologize for my mistakes, I should have never did what I done. Truth is that I was always in the wrong, I'm sorry for everything. I've tried to get you back into UA but Endeavor forbids it because of what you did to Young Todoroki, in my opinion that would be an immediate expell but I'll just pretend you never did anything

Izuku: I can forgive you in time, but not right now. All I can do is thank you for apologizing until I can accept it

All Might: I understand completely

Izuku nodded then sat beside Yu and started eating, Yu smiled and placed a kiss on his head. Once everyone left and the dishes were cleaned and put away Yu and Kaina tucked Izuku into bed while he was asleep, after that Yu and Kaina went to their room and went to sleep