Chapter 12 And then there was four

It was 3:02 AM in the morning and Izuku was still awake sitting at his desk drawing random things, He then heard light knocking on his door. He then got up and walked over to the door opening it to see Momo trying to catch her breath, Izuku watched her keep pointing at the Oxygen tank trying to speak. Izuku then started figuring out what she was saying, she was trying to tell him that the Oxygen tank was out of air and she was losing her breathing. Izuku then picked her up and walked in his room shutting the door behind them, he sat Momo on his bed and ran to his closet grabbing a brand new oxygen tank and walked back over to Momo. He then unplugged the Oxygen mask off the old one and put it on the new oxygen tank put it on medium so that way she could catch her breath.

Izuku: Better?

Momo: M-Much Better...

Izuku then patted her on the head then sat in his Computer chair about to go back to drawing, Momo watched him and thought something was wrong.

Momo: Izu?

Izuku: Yes Yaomomo?

Momo: You seem upset...

Izuku: I'm ok Yaomomo I promise

Momo: You sure?... because it looks like you haven't been sleeping....

Izuku: Yep you caught me, I haven't slept since the day before I got stuck in a different Multiverse

Momo: Please sleep...

Izuku: I'll be fine Yaomomo

Momo: Please Izuku.....your gonna end up passing or getting very sick if you continue going without sleep....I can't bare to lose you....

Izuku: Yaomomo your not gonna lose me, If I lay down and rest will that make things better?

Momo: Yes....

Izuku then stood up turning off the lamp and got into his bed beside Momo and laid down, he then felt Momo wrap her arms around him and lay her head on his chest Falling asleep. Izuku fell asleep after a few seconds holding Momo close. When Izuku woke up he looked at his clock to see that it was 7:00 AM, he looked over to see Momo still sleeping. He then got up quickly changing into something casual like his Shirt that had the word "Deku" on it and his black shorts and of course his red and white signature shoes, he then kissed Momo on the head before leaving his room and making his way downstairs. Once he got downstairs he saw All Might looking at him and Katsuki while pointing at the door, Izuku and Katsuki followed All Might outside to see two females but they looked just like them.

Katsuki: Who the hell is this copycat?! Or should I say catfish!!!

All Might: Young Bakugo calm down please and I'll explain

Katsuki: Fine

All Might: Thank you, so you are both probably wonder who these two ladies are and why they look like you, well it may be hard for you to believe this but these are your twin sisters

Izuku/Katsuki: WHAT?!?!

All Might: Ok ok quiet down, yes they are your twin sisters. Midoriya this is your twin sister Izumi, she's been living with me and Nemuri

Izuku: Of course she has and what about the female Pomeranian

Katsumi: Watch what you say you damn broccoli!!

All Might: Bakugo this is your twin sister Katsumi, she's been living with your grandma and grandpa ever since she was born. You were all separated at birth because your parents didn't feel like raising two kids, I'm sorry I can't explain more butbive gotta get going later

All Might then took off to his meeting leaving Izuku and Katsuki speechless. Katsuki then stepped closer to Katsuki almost in his face.

Katsumi: Hey big brother, nice to finally meet each other Ay?

Katsuki: Suuure, but one thing. Don't copy what I do or I will blow your ass all the way to space!!!

Katsuki: The hell you would!!!

Katsuki and Katsumi thenade their way into the Dormitory (Dorms) still arguing, Izuku and Izumi were just staring at each other. Izuku nodded at her waiting for a response.

Izumi: What's that mean?

Izuku: I didn't know you could talk

Izumi: Sorry I'm just a little Nervous and excited because I finally get to meet my Brother

Izuku: Yeah well it's a huge mistake, you being around me would get you killed right away. So do me a favor and stay away from me and hang out with my friends instead

Izuku then made his way into the Dorms while Izumi followed him, Izuku started walking up the stairs but then started getting bombarded by question and talking from Izumi. Once Izuku opened the door to his room she still hadn't shut up, Momo was  sitting up on his bed watching them both walk in. Izuku walked over to her moving her mask up a little kissing her then put her mask back over her mouth and nose so the oxygen would keep going. Izuku then sat in his computer sighing and getting impatient hearing Izumi run her mouth.

Momo: Izu?

Izuku: Yes Yaomomo?

Izuku: Who's this and why does she look just like you?

Izuku: This is my supposedly sister Izumi

Momo: I didn't know you had a sister

Izuku: Neither did I until I followed All Might outside, I'm starting to regret ever walking outside

Momo: Are you ok?

Izuku: Nope, I'm super stressed out and Irritated because she's a chatter box.

Momo: I'm sure she will stop in a few minutes or seconds

It had been more than a second and minute and Izumi was still talking, Momo then saw Izuku hitting his against his desk tired of Izumi talking. Luckily Ochaco walked in and told them that they were going shopping, they watched as Izumi ran out of the room and Ochaco looked at them.

Ochaco: What happened?

Izuku: My Dad who abandoned me when I was a baby somehow managed to have to kids so now there's a Mini female Izuku and she's a chatter box and it's stressing me out! I'm about to punch her voice box out of Order!

Ochaco: I'm just gonna go, you guys coming with us?

Momo: Sorry maybe next time Uraraka

Ochaco: It's ok Yaoyarozu I understand, What's about you Izuku-..

Ochaco saw Izuku handing her 10 dollars, Ochaco took it and stared at him.

Izuku: Take that 10 dollars and please buy some tape and muzzle, once you do that please for the love of my insanity put both those things over her mouth!!!

Ochaco nodded than left shutting his door back, Izuku sighed and rubbed his face stressed out as Momo watched him. Momo got up and slowly made her way over to Izuku, once she was Infront of him she then got on his lap and sat down. Izuku looked at her confused a little.

Izuku: Hm?

Momo: It's ok take it easy Izu, I know your stressed out but think of it this way, she'll eventually stop talking so much and you won't have to worry about it

Izuku: I guess

Momo then laid her head on Izuku's chest as Izuku wrapped his arms around her waist gently holding her close. The both of them then relaxed the entire time.