Chapter 10 Go Beyond Plus Ultra!

Izuku gripped both of his fists tightly and looked away from Shoto and Ochaco, he only felt a little heartbroken. Aoyama looked at Izuku mad, Izuku only stood still looking at Aoyama.

Aoyama: Impossible! You were suppose to let your guard down so that way I could steal One for All for Tomura! But you just shrugged it off! Why?!

Izuku: Because I knew about them being a couple before anyone else, it was always obvious. Yeah it broke me at first but then it hit me when I saw Yaoyarozu always walking up to me asking if I was ok, I was so scared to tell anyone what was wrong that I kept it to myself. I've had a crush on Yaoyarozu for a good while, despite her being rich and all that's not what matters. The inside is what matters, but I pushed her away when I saw her hanging out with other guys and well hugging them.....

Aoyama: Then let those hurtful things take over! She was only using you! Why would she ever love you out of all people?!

Izuku: I just thought maybe she was the one for me you know? I just well, thought I had found the one for me, I guess not......

Izuku then looked at the ground and got on his knees, he fell for it. He should have known Momo didn't really love him, he was just being comforted by her. Aoyama laughed and watched as vines wrapped around Izuku's wrists to keep him chained up and locked down so he wouldn't escape. Izuku just kept his head on the ground reliving those moments he then remembered Inko lying on the floor dead with a knife in her back.

Izuku: It's my fault....

Mina: That's not true Mido!

Mineta: It's not!!!

Ojiro: You didn't kill your mom so it's not your fault!!!

Kyoka: Get up Midoriya! Please! He already shot Yaoyarozu! He's the one who killed your mom! He the one who is working for the league! If you really love Yaoyarozu then fight back and stop him! Don't let Yaoyarozu's sacrifice be for nothing!

Aoyama then had his gun pointed at Kyoka, he was about to pull the trigger but stopped when he felt the ground rumble a little then he looked at Izuku and froze. Izuku had light blue sparks glowing off him, he then looked at Aoyama as Aoyama gasped in fear.

Izuku: You shouldn't have killed my mom and Shot Yaoyarozu!

Izuku then was loose from the vines holding him back and immediately zoomed towards Aoyama sending him out of the building while he ran Aoyama's face across the buildings letting it take Alot of damage and pain. Izuku then threw him on the ground and heard a crack sound come from Aoyama's arm. Izuku landed then watched as Aoyama tried to put his arm back in place.

Aoyama: This is impossible!!! You were suppose to let your guard down! Now look at you dammit! Your using 100% of the power and just broke my arm! Just give up!!! Why do you keep fighting?!

Izuku: Because my Dream was never my own, you call our quirks a disease and chose to wallow in self pity all because you never grew up with a flash Quirk like everyone else! I was born Quirkless then one day I was put down by All Might because he said I couldn't become a Hero! I then proved him wrong that same day and he then gave me the chance to become one! Heroes are always finding a way for Justice to be served! Which is why we remind ourselves what we have to do! Go....

Aoyama: No shut up...

Izuku: Beyond!...

Aoyama: I said shut up!

Izuku: Plus Ultra!!!!

Izuku then jumped forward at Aoyama with a punch ready, he wasn't holding back either and immediately punched Aoyama across the city away from UA. He knew Aoyama was gonna be in a body cast for a while so he didn't worry about it at all because it was way worse than what he did to Momo. Izuku began to walk away as he looked at his arms, his gloves and arm braces were gone. They seemed to have torn off when he powered up 100%, Izuku had then reached the door of Dormitory and walked in holding his side. Izuku then saw everyone looking at him, Izuku sighed then looked away because he knew they all probably hated him now.

Izuku: Look I'm sorry, It's my fault this all happened. If I would have just stayed here and not gone chasing after that Villain then none of this wouldn't have happened! Yaoyarozu wouldn't have been shot! Aoyama wouldn't have gotten the chance to hold everyone at him point! It's my fault this all happened! I'm sorry!

Izuku was looking out the window as the sun was starting to go down, he then felt a pair of arms wrap around his left arm then his right. He saw Mina hugging his left arm and Hagakure who was now visible hugging his right arm, He then saw everyone trying not to shed a tear.

Mina: Mido it's not your fault....We all should have reacted immediately but we're cut off guard....

Toru: Yeah, but hey at least you can see me now and don't have to worry about looking around for me when it comes to a dangerous situation

Izuku chuckled at what Toru said because it was good that Toru was visible because it would make things easier Incase the Dorms were to get crushed. Izuku then watched as Mina and Toru went over to Eijiro and Ojiro, Izuku then fell to his knees in pain holding both his sides. He forgot his ribs were almost completely shattered if not completely shattered from his fight with the Kingpin in that timeline. He then felt someone pick him up, he saw that it was Katsuki and Iida helping him onto the couch as Asui walked over with a med kit or more so a First Aid Kit.

Izuku: Kacchan, Iida, Asui?...

Katsuki: Save it Deku, save your breath and strength and rest up

Iida: Bakugo is right Midoriya, Whatever fight you had in that Dimension you should be lucky that your Ribs aren't completely shattered or even worse than that, Dead

Izuku: Yeah Thanks

Katsuki only sighed and smiled as he knew Izuku couldn't help but Thank anyone who helped him worried about him or who was looking out for him.