Chapter 5 A little busy

Izuku just woke up and looked around. He didn't see Ochaco anywhere in the room, he then saw that her Hero suit was still in the closet and got up. He then walked out of the room to find her, he peaked inside every room looking for her but didn't find her. He then walked back into the room and felt a cool breeze flow into the room. He was wearing only Underwear and shorts, it thought it was too hot to be wearing a shirt. He then saw the balcony door opened a little and walked to it, he saw Ochaco looking at her arms, she felt like a freak and that everyone thought she was a freak and Monster with them. She sighed and began trying to rip them off, Izuku then walked out and gently grabbed both her arms. He saw that she had been crying again, she looked away from him.

Izuku: Why were you trying to rip your metal arms off?

Ochaco: Because I'm a freak with them....hell everyone probably thinks I'm a monster and freak having metal prostatic arms...

Izuku: Your not a freak or Monster

Ochaco: Then what am I...

Izuku: Beautiful and Amazing, the way the moon shines on you just takes my breath away

Ochaco blushed a little hearing that, it had been forever since someone told her something like that. She then walked up to him and looked up at him. Izuku looked down at her seeing her trying to smile.

Izuku: Don't force yourself to smile, you'll get your smile back eventually

Ochaco: I guess...

Izuku: Hey I would never lie to you or anyone, you'll smile again I just know it

Ochaco then wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his chest. Izuku wrapped his arms around her waist and rubbed her back gently, he hummed softly as she listened. Izuku recognized she had long hair, her hair was so long that it stopped halfway down her back. Ochaco yawned and tried not to fall asleep.

Izuku: Tired?

Ochaco: Mhm..

Izuku: Think you can walk?

Ochaco: Too tired...

Izuku picked her up and carried her back inside shutting the door behind him. He then laid her down gently covering her up. Sure Izuku thought the shirt was a little too small on her and that Nemura didn't have any bras or panties to fit Ochaco. It wasn't no one's fault Ochaco had to sleep in only a shirt that came down to her knees kinda. Izuku laid down beside her and fell asleep

Meanwhile Dynamite 2099 had plans of his own. He was sitting on his throne reliving a memory he hated most. The memory where his wife and daughter go murdered, he was forced to watch as they were murdered in cold blood. Katsuki hated the memory and blamed himself for their deaths, if only he would have chosen to reveal who he was under the mask his wife and daughter would still be alive. He then smiled as he knew Izuku and Izukui were gonna go to the portal opener to let Izuku escape back to his timeline. He wasn't gonna allow it so that's why he had a few of the other One for All Users from the other timelines get into position and get ready to attack on his command, he wanted to take Izukui's wife and daughter away just like how The league took his. He then watched as the sun rises above the city.

Meanwhile Izuku and Ochaco were outside watching as Izukui was giving them instructions as what to do. Izuku was told to help him mow the lawn, Ochaco was told to help Nemura with whatever she needed help with. Izuku looked at the city and just saw no end to it, it was like it was all ceiled off in every direction.

Izukui: Don't worry we still have time to get you home, you'll start glitching out in a few weeks if not less if we don't come up with a plan fast

Izuku: We gotta go straight in, we'll cause a distraction then make a break towards the escape and you send me back to my timeline

Izukui: it's no use, without someone who hasn't been exposed to the timeline more than a week, but we can still try. For now help me mow the lawn

A few hours later Izuku and Izukui were down mowing the lawn, Izukui wiped his face with a towel. Izuku watched him then followed him inside the house, when they walked in it was super quiet. They both walked into the kitchen and saw no one, they they made their way to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Izukui: It's quiet, a bit too quiet

Izuku: Is it ever quiet in your house?

Izukui: Not really but this is a first

Izuku: Should we be worried?

Izukui: Yeah very worried

Izuku and Izukui looked at the TV keep a close listen out. They both then jumped hearing Nemura's voice.

Nemura: Izuku and Izukui is that you in the living room?

Izukui: Yes Dear it is

Nemura: Ok good, can you guys please cover your eyes for a bit please?

Izuku: Why would w-

Izukui: Of course Dear! Don't ask her that unless you don't wanna make it home

Izuku: You got it

Izuku and Izukui then covered their eyes, Nemura and Ochaco then started making their way to the laundry room wearing only towels. Izuku and Izukui then uncovered their eyes and saw that Nemura and Ochaco were in the laundry room no longer wearing towels, Izukui had a nosebleed since he saw his wife the way she was, Izuku's mouth dropped in shock. When Nemura and Ochaco turned around they saw Izuku and Izukui sitting on the couch still looking at them. They immediately covered their eyes back up but it was too late, Nemura slapped them both across the head and Ochaco punched Izuku across the face then made her way in the guest room.

Izukui: Are you ok?

Izuku: Yeeep.

Dinner that night was awkward, Izukui slept with Nemura but Izuku had to sleep on the couch. Izuku didn't like that idea so he walked out side and sat on the roof, he sighed and then the next thing he knew, he got knocked out.