Chapter 11 Love in the air

It had been two days since the incident and everyone was downstairs in the common room also known as the living room talking to each other, Izuku wasn't really talking to anyone since he was worried about Momo. He watched as everyone else smiled and laughed, but he only could smile a little. He was then interrupted by his thoughts when he heard Katsuki talking to him.

Izuku: What?

Katsuki: So what was I like that One for All Multiverse?

Izuku: a bit of a douche at first, but slowly started being a Hero again and helped me out of there

Katsuki: Wow I was expecting for on Murder

Izuku: Yeah I was too but seems like we were both wrong, all of them lost their loved ones so I made it to where they could get those loved ones back without effecting their present time

Katsuki: And how did that go?

Izuku: How am I suppose to know? They are living their normal lives and being happy

Izuku and Katsuki kept talking for a while just asking each other random questions until Katsuki sighed.

Katsuki: Shit

Izuku: What do you mean by that?

Katsuki then pointed to the stairway where he could see Momo slowly walking down the stairs trying to pull the Oxygen tank behind her, Izuku could see the amount of pain she was still in. Izuku then walked over to her and immediately saw her froze, He saw as Momo had tears in her eyes. Momo then tried to run down the stairs to give him a hug but tripped, Izuku quickly caught her and watched as she cried into his chest running out of breath immediately.

Momo: I-Its actually you!....

Izuku: Yes it's me Yaoyarozu so calm down your gonna pass out if you don't breathe

Momo kept crying non stop, Izuku knew she couldn't help it so he carries her in one arm while he pulled the Oxygen tank behind him outside. He then sat on the bench that was on the porch with Momo on his lap trying to catch her breath while crying, Izuku that she was in a night gown with hwr hair down. He tried to find a way to call her down but saw that she didn't even have the Oxygen mask on, Izuku then put the Oxygen mask on her gently and slowly. He then watched as She calmed down, he then saw her looking straight at him. He then saw her about to cry agai.

Izuku: Hey Hey Yaomomo what's wrong?

Momo: I-I'm sorry I got shot....I was trying to protect them like you do but I failed....I'm a n-nobody....

Izuku: That is not true, you did protect them and you did it just like I would, and aren't a Nobody, your a Hero

Momo: R-Really?....

Izuku: Yes really

Momo smiled and laid her head on his chest calming down, Izuku listened to her breathing as it normal again. Momo then looked up at Izuku who was looking straight ahead, she then sat up and looked at Izuku who looked back at her.

Izuku: Yes Yaomomo?

Momo: I have a question

Izuku: Yes?

Momo: I-I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me and be my Boyfriend

Izuku: I would love that Momo

Momo: and I would love to be your Girlfriend

Izuku then placed a kiss on Momo's forehead, she then laid her head back on his chest. Izuku watched as she fell asleep smiling, Izuku smiled and picked up gently while standing up trying not to wake her. He then made his way inside Carrying with one arm while he used the other to pull her oxygen tank from behind him. Everyone watched as Izuku was walking up the stairs, they all were shocked that Izuku had said yes. Once Izuku walked into Momo's room he gently laid her down and covered her, he placed a kiss on her head before he left and went downstairs where the others were. Once he got downstairs he heard arguing and saw that Shoto and Katsuki were arguing so he immediately ran over and separated the two.

Izuku: What the hell are you two arguing about?

Shoto: Stay out of it!

Katsuki: He was calling Ponytail every name there was! So I started talking crap about his but it ain't working

Izuku: Kacchan listen to me, dear friend. Sometimes you just gotta knock some sense into them just like this

Izuku then face Shoto and immediately punched him in the nose and watched as Shoto walked away with a busted bleeding nose while Ochaco followed behind him. The rest of the class relaxed then made their way to their rooms, Katsuki patted Izuku's back and went to his room. Izuku stayed downstairs sitting on the couch for a while, he just sat there relaxing before he decided to go to bed. He then saw Shota sit beside him, Izuku watched as he rubbed the back of his neck clearly stressed.

Shota: Let me guess couldn't sleep problem child?

Izuku: Yeah I guess, stressed?

Shota: Yep

Izuku: How come your stressed?

Shota: Emi who you know as Ms. Joke, she asked me out today and I told her I'd think about it and Well its stressing me out because I'm scared I'm gonna lose her

Izuku: The same way it was for me but when I realized I have the strongest Quirk ever I immediately knew I could protect them, You have an awesome Quirk Mr. Aizawa. You should accept Ms. Jokes feelings and ask her out, I know you don't wanna lose her but the thing is that you won't lose her. She'll always survive just like you Mr. Aizawa

Shota smiled a little and nodded. He then got up and patted Izuku head, he then left as Izuku got up and made his way upstairs to his own room to get some rest. Once Izuku walked into his room he sat at his desk and started drawing random things.