Chapter 13 Late night fight

Everyone had just gotten back from the arcade and mall, they were tired but kept talking to each other. This time Izuku and Momo went with them, Momo still had to use her oxygen mask but that was only because the bullet had hit through more layers than they thought. Each time she heard everyone calling her or freak or something while wearing it today Izuku would hold her hand and tell her that they are just jealous that they can't have someone as beautiful as her, But on the walk back Momo's legs were starting to hurt so Izuku ended up carrying her the rest of the way while following the rest of the class. Now that they were all back I'm the Dorms and sitting on the couches in the living room Katsuki decided to break the silence.

Katsuki: We don't got long until Shigaraki and All for one decide to kill everyone in UA and steal One for All

Iida: Yeah even so we will be prepared

Katsuki: Don't you get it wise ass, We lost the last time we tried to stop them. We almost ended up losing Midnight!

Denki: Bakugo we know man so chill out, Why are you so worked up about if we win or lose? We will win this time

Katsuki: Your an idiot! All the Heroes almost died last time! Deku almost died too!

Izuku: Yeah, but that was when I didn't have One for All completed. Now that I have it completed I can stop him and put an end to both of them even if it costs me my life

Katsuki: What the Hell Deku?! Stop playing the main character! Your not in this alone anymore you've got us!

Izuku: I appreciate it but no thanks, you all would be better off staying he while I go and fight Them both on my own, we almost lost Yaomomo because of one of our fake Classmates. No way am I gonna make the dame mistake

Shoto: Since when did you stop trusting us?

Izuku: Since when did you not learn to shut the hell up

Shoto: Since you stole my girl

Izuku: I didn't steal anything

Shoto: you stole Yaoyarozu from me

Izuku: Yeah I did because she actually loves me and not a Dr. Pepper soda can looking guy like you

Shoto: At least I still have a mother unlike you because you couldn't even protect her

Izuku immediately stood up and walked up to is room right away because of how hurtful that was to him, he knew he would have to get over his mothers death but it was difficult for him since he never had a father figure growing. Once Izuku got in his room he then walked over to his window and watched as All Might was hugging Midnight, He was happy that All Might was able to find love but he never expected it to be Midnight. Izuku then heard his room door open and looked behind him and saw it was just Momo, Momo then walked over to him and stopped Infront of him.

Izuku: Hm?

Momo: Izu please look at me

Izuku: Why

Momo: Please

Izuku then turned around to face Momo but felt her arms wrap around his neck and her head against his shoulder, Izuku then put his hands on her waist and started slow dancing with her. Momo knew how much Izuku was hurting but she would always find ways to get his mind off of it, But Momo was shocked that slow dancing was actually working. They were slow dancing to a song called "Ain't no mountain high or low", it was one of their favorites and surprisingly they both grew up as kids loving so they both had that in common. Izuku then broke the silence but they kept slow dancing.

Izuku: I'm sorry about what happened downstairs

Momo: it's ok Izu, He's just a douchebag who is just mad that he didn't have an amazing childhood like the rest of us

Izuku: I don't know if my Childhood was amazing at all

Momo: Your childhood may have not been the best but I find it amazing how far you've progressed since then

Izuku: Yeah I guess your right, I mean I did use to wear a cool kinda leather jacket that said the words "Star-Lord" on the back of it

Momo: Sounds Hot, Who got it for you?

Izuku: It was a present that was suppose to be given to me when I turned 14, when I got it, it was from my Dad but I don't know who my father is and still till this day I don't know who he is

Momo: What happened to the jacket?

Izuku: I grew out of it so I gave it to some lady who was in her 20s

Momo: Oh...

Izuku: I didn't have a crush on her or anything I swear, it was cold and snowing and possibly raining and she didn't have a jacket because she had left her house late for wake so I gave it to her because I could not longer wear it

Momo: I'm sorry

Izuku: It's ok Yaomomo I miss it but I've got something better than a jacket

Momo: and what's that?

Izuku: A beautiful amazing Girlfriend

Momo: Awww~

Izuku and Momo then kissed, after an hour they stopped slow dancing and laid down in bed to sleep. After a few minutes Momo ended up falling asleep but Izuku didn't because he couldn't sleep, so he then got up and quietly made his way downstairs but heard loud music. Once he got to the living room he saw the girls with face of help except Momo since she was in bed, but when Izuku saw the person who was dancing on Infront of the girls almost completely Naked he immediately walked over and tapped on his shoulder.

Izuku: Hey Bud?

???: Yes?

Izuku immediately punched him right in the face when the person turned around, the girls immediately ran to behind the couch to avoid the fight. Katsuki and the rest of the guys except Iida rushed downstairs to see Izuku beating the hell out of someone who he had on the ground. Katsuki immediately then grabbed Izuku's arm and saw Izuku was about to finish Monoma with a maxed out punch, Katsuki tried his best to keep Izuku arms from escaping his group he knew the amount of fear he saw in girls eyes except Momo who was in Izuku's room asleep was what Izuku was fighting off of.

Katsuki: Deku calm down!

Izuku: No!!!

Katsuki: What the hell happened anyways?!

Izuku: I walked downstairs and saw Monoma trying to seduce the girls!

Katsuki: So you decide to try and kill him?!

Izuku: Yes!

Katsuki then decided to let Izuku's arm go and watched as Izuku got Monoma right in the face break his jaw. Izuku then stood up and walked outside with his knuckles bleeding, Katsuki then looked at his girlfriend Camie Utsushimi and pointed at the door signalling for her to patch up Izuku's knuckles while he takes Monoma to the Principals office.