Chapter 15 A promise broken

It had been 2 years since Izuku had left to fight Tomura and All for one, No one had heard from him since not even a call or message from him. But we can see Izuku stepping out of a car Infront of UA and making his way to the Dorms, as he walks in wearing the Leather signature green Jack Momo made him the night he left, he is greeted by his classmates just staring at him in silence.

Izuku: Uh Meow?

Izuku then saw his classmates run to him immediately hugging, he smiled as he got use to the hug but then saw that Shoto and Momo were nowhere to be seen. They then stopped hugging him as He sat down his backpack and made his way over to the couch, He then sat down and turned on the TV but noticed everyone standing around him.

Izuku: Um what's going on?

Denki: Eheh nothing man I don't know what you mean at all we definitely don't hear noises!

Izuku: umm oook

Eijiro: Sooo tell us about your trip

Izuku: Maybe later at dinner right now I wanna take it easy

Denki: Understandable!

Izuku: Why are you yelling?

Denki: I don't even know why I'm yelling myself!

Katsuki had just walked downstairs to see hear Denki yelling and immediately slapped and told him to shut the hell up, he then stood beside Izuku.

Katsuki: Nice to see you back

Izuku: It's nice to be ba-

Izuku then heard noises coming from upstairs and immediately grabbed his backpack, he then made his way upstairs and found out the noises were coming from his room. Some people downstairs knew what the noise was but the others didn't and we're trying to keep Izuku from knowing what it was so he didn't end up hurt, but they knew it was too late. Izuku then opened his door and froze up on seeing what he just saw, he saw Shoto and Momo having sex without a condom. A few seconds later after Shoto was about to pull out he looked up and saw Izuku standing at the door and immediately froze up and didn't pull out making it a possible chance he made Momo pregnant.

Izuku: What the hell?! I leave for 2 years and come back to this shit! You promised me you wouldn't do this to me Yaoyarozu! Why do people gotta hurt and put me down?!!!

Momo: Izuku please! I-

Izuku: No! Just save it! It seems I wasn't good enough so I'll leave you and your new boyfriend to it!!!!

Izuku then made his way downstairs and to the front door holding back tears, Katsuki saw him and immediately ran up stairs to see what it was. Izuku then walked out the door taking off the jacket and throwing it in the ground immediately, he then walked to the front of UA and took a right so that way he was walking towards the beach. As he made his way to the beach he heard someone walking beside him asking him if he was ok, when he looked he saw that it was Ochaco holding the Jacket. He then turned his attention back forward.

Izuku: I'll be fine

Ochaco: Deku whats wrong?! What happened?!

Izuku: Doesn't matter

Ochaco: Yes it does matter when I care about you! Please stop and talk to me Deku!

Izuku: Yaoyarozu cheated on me with Todoroki!!! She broke the damn promise and didn't even care!

Ochaco then watched as Izuku walked onto the beach throwing rocks in the ocean, she saw that he was hurt and mad and was even holding back tears. She then made her way over to him setting the stuff down and held his hand, she then felt Izuku bid his face in shoulder and begin to cry. She then saw Momo half decent and Shoto in shorts and no shirt, she saw Izuku back away from her and walk towards Shoto.

Shoto: Midoriya please I am sorry!

Izuku: Sorry doesn't fix what's about to happen to you bastard

Izuku then punched Shoto in the nose and watched and Shoto punched him back, Izuku then punched Shoto over and over again as Shoto returned each punch. Shoto's nose and mouth was bleeding bad and there were purple rings around his eyes were Izuku had punched him, Izuku's nose was bleeding a little but was bleeding from his torso do to an injury he got from his battle with Tomura and All for one. Ochaco tried to hold Izuku back as Momo tried to hold Shoto back but it was no use, As Izuku had punched Shoto again All Might had gotten out of his car and ran over immediately pushing them away from each other.

All Might: What the hell is going on here?!

Ochaco: Izuku just got back today and when he went upstairs he saw Todoroki and Yaoyarozu having sex in his room and he immediately left the Dorms and made his way here, When he got here he started throwing rocks at ocean but when I walked over and grabbed his hand he stopped and started crying into my shoulder. Then Todoroki and Yaoyarozu got here and he immediately stopped and walked over as Todoroki said he was sorry but Izuku said something and immediately punched and all that happened until now

All Might: Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyarozu report back to UA and tot he principals office immediately for your punishment! Nezu will tell you the rules and Aizawa will give you both a separate punishment even for the fight and for having sex!!!! Midoriya will be punished for his behavior too but not at the same time!!!

Shoto and Momo then made their way back to UA to do as they were told, Izuku was wiping his nose watching as they walked away. He then saw All Might walking towards him, All Might then hugged Izuku immediately.

Izuku: Huh?!

All Might: I'm so proud of you Young Midoriya, you managed to stop Tomura and All for one but made Tomura have a better life by having All for one take his quirk. But  you even had Lady Nagant kill All for one just so that her jail sentence could get reduced to a month

Izuku: Thanks All Might I couldn't have done it without Nagant considering I want her to experience the outside world as soon as possible

All Might: And I know if your mother could see you right now she would be so damn proud of you and for how far you've come and how much you've accomplished

Izuku smiled and nodded at All Might, All Might smiled back with a thumbs up. After a little bit All Might took Ochaco and Izuku back to UA where Izuku only got a warning, once Izuku and Ochaco got back to the Dorms Izuku sat on the couch. It was 12:13AM, he knew he wasn't gonna sleep because there was still a mess in his room.

Ochaco: Hey um Deku I have to ask you

Izuku: Yes Uraraka?

Ochaco: You can sleep with me in my room if you want, There's enough room in my bed. I'm not flirting with you I promise, I just want you to have somewhere to sleep until you get a new room

Izuku: Thanks Uraraka I appreciate it Alot

Ochaco then nodded and made her way upstairs to her room and laid down, After a little bit Izuku walked upstairs and laid down beside her with his back turned against hers. He then fell asleep.