Chapter 29 Argument

it had been a few weeks since Izuku was in the hospital recovering from what happened, Izuku recovered really fast from what the nurse told Kaina and Yu. Right now Izuku was in the work out room in Yu's house which was a mansion, ever since Izuku got out of the hospital he would train, shower, eat, brush his teeth then do it all over again then next day. Izuku blamed himself for being slow with his punch, he knew The Destroyer had a boss which meant he would have to take down The Destroyer first before he could stop the boss. Izuku was lifting a weight with his both hands, he knew he had gotten stronger but it wasn't enough. He had just finished lifting the weight and sat up walking over to the punching bag, he had broken 50 punching bags total while training. Izuku had not talked to anyone ever since the incident neither did they talk to him he just felt hurt because it he felt like they wanted nothing to do with him, he had just finished breaking his 60th punching bag when he heard someone walk in. When he looked over his shoulder he saw Ochaco looking at him, he only stayed silent not looking at her.

Ochaco: is everything ok babe?

Izuku just stayed silent not saying a word to respond, he didn't even look at her. Izuku then sat down on a bench about to start lifting weights again when he watched as Ochaco walked over and sat on his lap, he only stayed quiet and just looked at her.

Ochaco: Whatever happened isn't your fault, you have it your all but he was simply just a dickhead for being his master's slave. Your are a Hero and will always be, so what you are no longer in UA. You can still be a Hero without attending a school for Heroes, I'd do anything just to see you smiling again and talking to everyone. Both your mom's are worried about you Izuku so please talk to them, maybe it will make you feel better getting a few things off your chest

Izuku sighed and wrapped in his arms around her slowly, he then looked at her as she looked back at him. He smiled a little and nodded.

Izuku: Ok fine I'll talk to both of them later, but right now what are you wearing

Ochaco: Well I wanted to wearing something that might cheer you up and that would make you happy or maybe even a little turned on

Izuku looked at her outfit and he couldn't lie, it was definitely attractive and Alot of other things.

Ochaco: So what do you think?

Izuku: You look beautiful and really bangable

Ochaco: I knew you'd like it~

Izuku chuckled a little and felt Ochaco wrap her arms around his neck, Izuku kissed her and she kissed him back. They both just kept kissing but eventually added tongue to the kiss, Ochaco then began to unbutton her shirt as they kept kissing with tongue. She then placed his hands on her waist and started slowly moving them up more, they both stopped kissing so they could catch their breath. Ochaco just kept moving his hands up as she then felt him try and undo her bra, she giggled in a teasing manner and placed his hands on her ass.

Ochaco: Not yet handsome, you will get to see them soon enough maybe even sooner~

Izuku: I'll see them either way~

Ochaco: I know but I have an outfit in mind that I wanna wear for when you get to see them, so be a good boy and keep it in your pants for a little longer~

Izuku: I can do that~

Ochaco: Good~

Izuku and Ochaco then gave each other a quick kiss, Ochaco then got off his lap and walked over to the door. Izuku got up and followed her, he saw that her shirt was still unbuttoned.

Izuku: Hey your shirt is still unbuttoned

Ochaco: Oh I know, just a little late Christmas gift or maybe even a reward~

Izuku: Well I love and appreciate it

Ochaco: I know you do, but don't think flirting is gonna help you see these boobs sooner than expected~

Izuku: Knowing you it would probably work

Ochaco: Got a condom?

Izuku: No I never thought of carrying one or using one until after Marriage

Ochaco: You could have gotten to see them really soon if you would have just had a condom with you~

Izuku: Dammit

Ochaco: I'll tell you what, buy a box of condoms then I'll think about letting you see them sooner than expected~

Izuku: Deal

Ochaco: Good, now I've gotta go back to the dorms before 8 so please be careful and take it easy babe

Izuku: I'll try to but I can't promise anything

Ochaco: Fair enough

Izuku and Ochaco then shared another kiss but it wasn't a long one, Ochaco and Izuku smiled at each other.

Izuku: I love you Ocha

Ochaco: I love you too Izu

Ochaco then walked down the steps carefully and started walking back to UA, Izuku then walked back inside the house to hear moaning upstairs. Izuku sighed and knew that Kaina and Yu were doing it again for the 5th time, he was tired because that's all he heard non stop. He was even more pissed because Yu was pregnant and didn't even tell him, it only made him feel like a nobody Because he knew once the baby was born he'd be forgotten about and have to leave. He then made his way upstairs to his room and slammed the door and started destroying his room, he was tired of all the pain that he couldn't take it anymore. He the heard his door open but kept his hands on his computer desk looking out the window.

Yu: Izuku what happened?!

Izuku: Why's it matter?

Yu: Because your room is literally messed up and your not looking at me

Izuku: Why didn't you tell me

Yu: What do you mean?

Izuku: Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant

Yu: Because me and Kaina didn't find out until the day you woke up

Izuku: stop lying to me, you wanted to get rid of me so bad that you wanted to have a blood related child of your own in order to get rid of me

Yu: that's not tru-

Izuku: Don't worry I'll be out first thing in two days once I have my things packed, I'll be out of your hair and I'll stay in foster care. Goodnight

Kaina: Izuku that's not true

Izuku: I said goodnight dammit!

Izuku then pushed them both out using Black whip then slammed the door shut and laid on his bed without a word said.