Chapter 14 Parting gift

Izuku had just walked outside and sat on the steps after completely beating the breaks off Monoma, He knew he couldn't stay at UA any longer because of All for one and Shigaraki getting closer. He knew he couldn't let them near UA a second time so that's why he knew he had to leave and fight them on his own, He then heard the front door behind him open and watched as Camie walked out and sat beside him. He looked away at the view Infront of him as Camie gently put her hand on his, He then looked at her confused.

Izuku: What?

Camie: You ok?

Izuku: Yeah I'm fine, why you ask?

Camie: Because both your Knuckles are bleeding

Izuku: Oh I didn't see that, Yeah I'm fine I can just walk it off

Camie: Stop pushing me away please I'm only trying to help, Even though you barely know me I still wanna be your friend

Izuku: Why? I'm not even gonna be around anymore after tonight

Camie: Because it's better to have friends that care and love you than not have any and just have enemies that hate you

Izuku: Yeah I guess your right

Camie: Now let me see your knuckles please

Izuku then put his hands out so that way his Knuckles were facing upwards, Camie then took out an alcohol wipe and wiped the blood off. She then grabbed the bandage wrapping and started wrapping it around his knuckles one at a time, once she was done she got up and walked to the front door but stopped when she heard Izuku.

Izuku: Camie wait!

Camie: Yes Izuku?

Izuku: Thank you I appreciate it

Camie: Your welcome, If you need patched up when you return from wherever your going I'll be happy to help

Izuku watched as Camie walked in and shut the door behind her, Izuku then got up and walked back in and upstairs to his room to see Momo at his Desk wrapping something up. Momo then heard the door open and immediately got up and hid the gift behind her back, Izuku watched as she smiled and blushed at the same time while handing the gift to him.

Izuku: What is it?

Momo: Open it and see it's an original design but has something a little different on it

Izuku then opened it to see a Leather like jacket that was just like the one he had back in Middle school but it had the word "Deku" on the back of it in color graffiti like print, he then hugged Momo immediately and kissed her head and thanked her a bunch of times. Momo hugged him back and kept telling him "Your welcome" each time. He then put the jacket in his Backpack for his trip then looked at Momo nervous and worried, she then sat onhis lap as he sat in his computer chair.

Momo: Hey what's wrong Izu?

Izuku: Yaomomo I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be around for a while, I'm going to go fight Tomura and All for one so that they don't ever reach UA, I know the risks but I have a plan and strategy

Momo: Why didn't you tell me sooner?

Izuku: Because I didn't wanna worry you or anyone, It's my battle no one else's. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to one of you

Momo: Izu I love you and I always will, But please come back in one piece and alive

Izuku: I love you too Yaomomo and I'll try to I promise, I shouldn't be gone long unless something news comes up then I'll be gone even longer. Promise you won't date anyone else new while I'm gone?

Momo: I promise

Momo then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, Izuku wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. The kiss lasted for a while but started to pick up more, Izuku then picked her up and laid her on the bed as they kept kissing. Momo then took his shirt off his and Izuku took her shirt off, they both then went back to kissing as Izuku sneakily udid her bra and took it off without her knowing. After a few minutes and more of Izuku sucking on her tits they both fell asleep the way they were before they did, that being Momo without her shirt, bra and shorts and Izuku without his shirt and pants. Izuku had woken up at 4:07AM in the middle of the night getting up and putting his pants back on and then walking out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen to get a drink, When he got to the kitchen he looked behind him to see Ochaco sitting at one of the tables drinking a cup of coffee. Izuku the made his way to the fridge and grabbed a water and sat Infront of Ochaco startling her a little, She then saw it was Izuku and calmed down a little as he spoke.

Izuku: What are you doing up so late?

Ochaco: I wasn't able to sleep

Izuku: How come? And why are their bags under your eyes?

Ochaco: I haven't slept for a few days because Shoto has been making me do alot of sexual things with him, like tonight I had to him a damn blow job just so that he would stop complaining that I don't do enough!

Izuku saw Ochaco crying and hid her face in her hands, He then held one of her hands and watched as she uncovered her face.

Ochaco: H-Hm?

Izuku: Don't date people are aren't gonna let you sleep, fate someone who will let you sleep every night and that doesn't make you do sexual things with them all the time

Ochaco: I-I have no one to date if I leave Shoto, and I don't want Shoto hurting if I break up with him

Izuku: He won't hurt you because no one will let him, me and Kacchan will make sure of that. But it's gonna have to be Kacchan for the time being since I'm gonna be home for a while

Ochaco: W-wait what?!

Izuku: Don't worry I'll return unless something new pops up but I'll be returning for sure, I'm not leaving permanently like last time so don't worry

Ochaco: B-But what if Yaoyarozu finds someone new while your gone?

Izuku: She already made me a promise she wouldn't but if she does then I'll just have to accept it and move on

Ochaco: B-But it'll hurt

Izuku: Yeah I know it will, but I know I'll find someone one day if she does cheat on me

Ochaco: Thank goodness I'm a virgin

Izuku: What?

Ochaco: I said Thank goodness I have an awesome friend like you

Izuku then finished his water and stood up about to make his way back upstairs but was stopped by a hug from Ochaco, He hugged her back then felt something poking his chest a little.

Izuku: What's poking my chest?

Ochaco: S-Shit sorry about that

Izuku: It's ok but what was it?

Ochaco: My um *Cough* Nipples

Izuku chuckled a little then patted her head as he made his way upstairs and back to his room taking of his pants so that way he was only in his underwear. He then laid back fine beside Momo and fell asleep, he knew he had to be gone by morning so he made sure to get just a couple more hours of sleep before anyone woke up.

(As the Author of this the whole Tit sucking and Nipple part was quite embarrassing but it kinda was interesting to put a little spice in one of my books for once)