Chapter 19 Wild goose chase

When Izuku saw Momo's Dad step out of the limo he saw that he was holding a gun, Izuku then started full running away from the limo but then saw the limo getting closer to him while Mr. Yaoyarozu kept shooting at Izuku. Mr. Yaoyarozu was pissed at Izuku.

Mr. Yaoyarozu: I'm gonna kill you for getting my daughter pregnant!!

Izuku: I didn't get her pregnant you psycho! Her new boyfriend did!

Mr. Yaoyarozu: I don't believe that Shoto Todoroki got my daughter pregnant! You got her pregnant I just know it! Which is why I'm gonna kill you!

Izuku kept running but knew he couldn't run forever since his Ankle monitor was going off Making a beeping sound, he knew that he was gonna get double the amount of house arrest but he knew it would be worth it since he would still be alive unless he didn't get away from Momo's crazy dad. He then looked back and saw that Mr. Yaoyarozu had crashed the Limo into a light pole, Izuku chuckled a little and kept running stopping in an Alleyway. He then saw cops coming from the left side and right, he sighed and got on his knees putting his hands behind his head. He knew he was gonna end up in jail for what he did, the cops then put him in the back of the cop car with him being handcuffed and drove off. He watched as they stopped Infront of UA, they then got him out and took him inside to the Principals office. They then sat him down on a chair, Izuku saw All Might, Shota, Nemuri and Nezu staring at him.

Nezu: So Midoriya I've heard you've been having quite the outbursts, you performed the same stunt you did yesterday. Why?

Izuku: I had my reasons sir

Nezu: You could have simply walked away yesterday and you wouldn't be under house arrest, today you could have just raised your hand and asked Aizawa that you need to go outside and calm down. Whats wrong that's making you do all these things?

Izuku: Um let's see All Might is a douche who couldn't keep his dick in the cave instead he decided to play Batman and Bat cave by using Midnight's pu-

Nezu: Ok Midoriya that's enough, I'm not kicking you out or anything. This is just a warning so please don't let it happen again, I'll have a talk with All Might and Midnight. But next please go outside and get some fresh air instead because violence isn't the answer, now I'm only adding 3 more days onto your house arrest only because I'm not harsh. You may go back to the Dorms whicheans I'm giving you the day off to think about what you've done, do you understand?

Izuku: Yeah I understand, I understand that Midnight wanted All Might so bad that he had to take out his damn di-

Shota: Midoriya! Enough! Go back to the Dorms or I swear I'll add a year of house arrest! I will be telling your mother about your little stunt you pulled today! She may be your new mother but she will be knowing about every stunt you pull! Enough is enough Midoriya!

Izuku nodded and walked out unhandcuffed, Shota felt bad for raising his voice but knew someone had to do it. He sighed as All Might tried to leave but only to get caught by Shota's scarf. Izuku sat on the couch and sighed because he wasn't gonna be able to have lunch with his classmates which meant he would have to wait till dinner to eat, he then saw he got a message from his Mom. He tapped on it and it said "Hey I'm gonna be late getting to my house because of work, the key is under the door mat to get in. My Girlfriend will in by 6 or 7 PM so don't get scared if someone walks in our of the blues I've already told her about of you and she approves of me being your Mom. Stay safe and I love you little man". Izuku sighed as he laid his phone of the table and turned on the TV, he would head over to his Mom's house around 8 or 9PM just so that he wouldn't be bothering their lovey dovey stuff. After a few hours it was now 3:00 in the afternoon and his classmates were just now walking through the door, he sighed and knew they were having fun without him again. He saw Ochaco walk in with some guy and was talking to him, he then grabbed his phone and walked upstairs packing a few things in a bag then grabbed his bag and his backpack and walked back downstairs. He then bumped into the guy but kept walking.

???: Watch where your going dumbass

Izuku: No thanks I'm actually smart unlike you because your retarded might wanna get that checked out before you gain a concussion

The guy then chased after Izuku as Izuku fell down the stairs, The guy then tackled Izuku to the ground and atarted punching him. Izuku only laughed because the guy was only wasting his time, the guy just kept hitting Izuku non stop until Ochaco pulled him off Izuku. Izuku stood up and watched as the guy started walking away, Izuku then tapped his shoulder and watched as the guy began to turn around. Izuku punched the guy super hard in the face knocking the guy on the ground, Izuku then got onto of the guy and kept punching him but harder.

Izuku: What's wrong coward?! In pain because your getting your ass kicked by a someone who is stronger than you?! Should have stayed the fuck away from my girlfriend!

???: She's my sister you Idiot!!!

Katsuki then dragged Izuku off as Izuku's nose and mouth was bleeding badly, Izuku's chest from the knife cut the guy land that was huge was bleeding badly. He watched as Ochaco walked over and helped her brother up, Izuku just grabbed his backpack and bag and started making his way over to his Mom's house immediately. Once he got inside after unlocking the door he sat on the couch I'm the dark for a good while, he then heard the front door open and a woman turn on the loghts but immediately dropped her keys. Izuku sighed knowing that he wasn't welcomed there.