2 SAM

Sam’s rock out run jams

1) Rock you like a hurricane-Scorpions
2) Highway to Hell-ACDC
3) Dream On-Aerosmith
4) Crazy Train-Ozzy Osborn
5) Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
6) Welcome to the Jungle-Guns N’ Roses
7) The Kill(Bury Me)-30 Seconds to Mars
8) Waking the Demon-Bullet for my Valentine
9) Smells like teen spirit-Nirvana
10) Right Here-Stain’d

         Laramie High school. I should have known this place was going to be corny. Listen to the name. But my social worker suggested it. She said since I was moving to Seattle, it was rated the best school in the area to do my senior year, so I considered it. My morning started off rough. I was awakened by my roommate Rusty yelling at the movers; curse his interior design instincts.

         Jerking off in the shower was a no go because thanks, as well to Rusty, there was no hot water. Within minutes I was flaccid as a noodle and suffering from acute hypothermia. It was a damn disaster. There wasn’t much to eat other than an avocado and a few grapefruits, also Rusty. For fuck’s sake, why did it feel like I was living with a female? But it was worse, it was a gay man.

        I figured I’d just grab a bite while I was out on my morning run. I ran or jogged all the time; it was one of my favorite things to do. It was a good way to clear your head, get your blood flowing and listen to some good tunes while doing it. Back in Texas there were plenty of dirt roads, passing by pastures mostly. But for once it would be good not to get my jogging shoes covered in red dirt, or accidentally step in a cow pie. Two things I didn’t miss about Texas, my piece of shit dad and my ex-Lacey. But I did miss my baby sister Cera. The only highlight of my day was running into that girl on the trail. She came off as a little stuck up with her excuse me, but she was cute.

            She was really cute, with her light-brown eyes and long caramel kissed hair, that lay perfectly on her nice, soft, milky, perky tits. Tits that begged to be free from her gray sports bra. And in the elevator, although she nagged, her outfit was sexy as hell. Her peekaboo crop top was the perfect way to showcase her ruby navel ring. Her low-rise skinny jeans hugged her curvy hips and apple bottom perfectly. Oh, yea she was definitely out to impress on her first day. Great, now I had a semi in the middle of Calculus. It was a bad day to wear any form of sweats. If I got called up to the board to answer a question, everyone would get a show.

Down little Sam.

        Although there wasn’t anything little about him. Hate to brag but I was blessed. Right up there on the roster with Tommy Lee. It was a gift and a curse from my dad. And add both of us knowing how to play guitar and sing along with that. Yep, the Jessup men were a triple threat, dating all the way back to our Viking lineage.

       Large, strong, strapping young men. Albeit I think the large part skipped me. Yea I was lean and somewhat muscular, but I wasn’t Thor. Height-wise I was six feet at best and maybe about a buck seventy-five. But I was still decent.

“You must be new?” Someone whispered.

      I blinked pulling myself from my self-appraisal and turned to my right. Sitting at the desk next to me was a tall guy with sandy brownish-red, hair. His hair was a little longer than mine, but wild, curly and bushy, which, for the moment was pulled back and tamed into a decent low ponytail.

But of course, like my wild mane, a few strands managed to escape around his forehead, ears and his shaggy sideburns. He was dressed in a pair of black, stone-washed jeans, Nike blazers and a letter jacket, with a hockey stick and puck on the left.

“Yea I just moved here a few days ago” I answered, adjusting my toothpick in my mouth.

“Sebastian Lynx, most call me Seb or just Lynx” he whispered holding out his hand to me.

I reached and shook it firmly.

“Sam Jessup, I’m just Sam, no nickname” I whispered.

Mrs. Harper looked over her shoulder and began to speak a little louder, letting Lynx and I know that she acknowledged our talking. We kept going.

“So, from where do you hail?” Lynx asked.

“A little shit hole in Texas. Shitty place, shitty people” I explained.

“Well shit” Lynx smirked, imitating a thick southern drawl.

We both chuckled. Suddenly, a girl sitting in front of Lynx spun around in her seat so fast, we both jumped a little. She had really long brunette hair and she wore black glasses.

“Will you two insipid cavemen shut the fuck up, some of us are trying to learn” she sneered in a whisper.

“Anna don’t be rude we have a new student, and as Student body president shouldn’t you make all new students feel welcomed?” Lynx grinned kicking the back of her desk lightly.

Anna narrowed her eyes, looking from me to Lynx, and then back to me. She blew a strand of her bangs from her face.

“Welcome, now shut up” she bit right before turning back around.

We both snickered.

“Don’t worry dude I’ve got your back. Welcome” Lynx nodded, before opening his textbook.

Lynx…Lynx was alright.

         The rest of the day dragged on miserably. English Lit was a breeze and lunch was a joke. Everything looked questionable, so I figured I’d muster through and hit up a burger spot after school. Your body can go days before feeding off of its fat sources, right? Then why was my stomach screaming like I had nothing to spare? Luckily, I had lunch with Lynx, who kept me pretty distracted with introductions.