11 SAM

So, we made an appearance at Jenelope Tran's party. We pulled up in Lynx's black Hummer five people deep. It was after nine and the party was in full swing and showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. Apparently, this Jenelope chick's parents were out of town for the weekend on a third honeymoon.

The house was a huge three level Columbian style mansion. It had a huge front yard and a mechanical automatic iron rod gate. We rolled into the gate behind a few other cars as they found a parking spot right on the looped driveway.

The guys and I piled out of the Hummer and looked around, Piper followed suit behind us. The front yard was littered with plastic cups and regret as loud music blasted out of every window of the house. A few drunk guys came tumbling out of the house, down the porch stairs and onto the looped, cobblestone driveway. They were laughing hysterically.

"Piper!" A High pitched voice called.

We turned to see one of Piper's drunk ass friends flailing her arms in the air.

"I'm gonna go make sure she's okay" Piper smiled with embarrassment and began walking off.

As she walked away she looked back to see if I was looking at her ass and she blew me a kiss.

"Thinking about wifing that?" Lynx grinned leaning near my ear.

"What?" I asked. "Fuck no, are you drunk already?"

Dom and August burst out laughing as Lynx and I playfully pushed each other before heading into the party. Nearly everyone from school was here and even a few college people. The inside of the mansion was swarming with people.

"Keys" someone demanded over the music.

The guys and I looked down to see an olive skinned young woman dressed in a navy blue, tight fitting maxi dress. She was wearing silver jewelry, with her chocolate hair back into a tight ponytail. In her tiny hands she was holding an oval shaped, brown, wicker basket. Inside the basket were a plethora of vehicle keys.

"Keys" she repeated, more demanding, shaking the basket.

The guys began forking over their vehicle keys. The thought of surrendering my keys made me uncomfortable. She looked at me and shook the basket a bit more to insinuate demanding me for my keys again.

"I rode with one of them" I yelled to her over the blaring music.

She smirked as if she didn't believe me and finally shrugged.

"Fair enough" she called and disappeared into the crowd of people.

As we ventured further into the house a girl approached us. She looked Asian and she was carrying a tray of shot glasses. Inside the glasses was a clear liquid, so I knew it was some form of vodka. August grabbed two glasses and Dom grabbed two more and the girl walked away.

"Wow I wish I could afford servers at my parties" Dom smiled.

"Please, these are probably Jenelope's relatives" August chuckled, handing me a shot glass.

"Racist" I joked.

We tapped glasses together and engulfed them. The booze burned as it hit the back of my throat and trickled down my esophagus. I coughed lightly as we all sat the glasses down as we continued our journey. We stopped in the den; standing on the raised threshold we surveyed the area. I pulled my Hyde disposable vape from my pocket and took a pull. By midnight the guys and I ended up pool side.

I was sitting at a table playing bones while Jenna sat on my lap. For those who don't know, that's dominoes. Piper had gone on to her next conquest of the evening, the girl was as much of a whore as me. Next to me sat Lynx and across from us sat two stoner guys. Lynx and I were as much stoners as they were, we just didn't look the part. I leaned back in my seat, chewing aggressively on a toothpick as I held my dominoes sideways in both hands.