13 BAYLEIGH 🌶🌶🌶

Something was crawling on me. Whatever it was, I felt it slowly making its way up my stomach and under my shirt. I groaned in protest. It made its way further up until it reached my right breast. It crawled around the bottom of my breast before making its way over. I gasped and smacked my breast, my hand landing on another hand? I looked up to see Sam hovered over me, his dirty blonde hair falling around his face. To my surprise, it was now dark outside and the impending storm was finally happening. The wind and rain howled outside my window.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

I was shocked at my lack of urgency. This man had broken in my house yet again and was now practically straddling me, and I wasn't screaming.

"SShhh" he replied, putting his right forefinger up to his lips.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you and that kiss" Sam informed.

"Okay?" I said with one eyebrow raised.

Sam leaned down and put his large hand around my neck, his hazel eyes were burning with desire.

"I want to taste you. I want to see if these lips taste like these lips" he said gesturing to my pussy, and then running a thumb over my lips.

"I don't know about that, I have a boyfriend" I said, now confused.

"Please, you know you want to feel me" he said placing his hands down to my core, sliding my panties down and over my feet.

The minute one of his fingers slid inside me I surrendered. I gasped, arching my back off the bed as he pumped me with his finger. I moaned loud as he continued sliding in and out with his finger, every now and then tickling my g-spot.

"Can I taste you?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, yes please" I whimpered in ecstasy.

Sam opened my legs wider and readjusted himself in between them. He stuck out his tongue, flattened it and ran it torturously up my slit. My body immediately jerked on the bed. He ran his tongue up my core once more before flicking it viciously perfect on my clit. He slid another finger inside me and continued to pump his wrist as he began gobbling my clit and my labia majora. I gripped the bed covers with both hands, throwing my head back into my pillows.

My body was practically bucking off the bed. He moved his fingers and slid his tongue inside me and I wrapped my legs around his head like a vice grip. He laughed evilly as he buried his face into my pussy. He was fucking devouring me. I gripped his hair and let out a gasp so hard it almost left me coughing.

"Fuck, oh my God Sam" I cried out.

I tried to pull his head away, but he growled in protest and grabbed my hands, pinning them to the bed. I continued to moan and suddenly I felt it. My body tensed, my vagina clenched. He laughed once more, he knew I was close.

"Sam! Sam! SAM!" I screamed, as the biggest climax I'd ever felt exploded out of me. He leaned up and smiled deviously as he wiped my juices from his mustache and goatee.

"NO...SLEEP...TIL BROOKLYN!!"

I leaped out of my sleep at the sound of my alarm going off on my phone. I quickly grabbed my phone and hit snooze. I rolled over on my back and looked up at the ceiling. All I could feel was thick, warm, wetness between my legs and on my inner thighs. Did I seriously come in my sleep? I reached down and touched myself; sure enough my underwear were doused in my own juices. I'd had dreams about Ethan before or dreams with Ethan in them, but never anything like that. What was happening to me?