9 SAM/BAYLEIGH

I couldn't tell her. I couldn't tell her that any of my recent lyrics, she was the source of the inspiration. I definitely couldn't let her read the song that I'd violently maimed and shoved into the crevice of my backpack.

I like her. I like her a lot.

I'm enamored with this tiny beautiful woman.

Why is my possible soulmate so forbidden?

From her eyes, to her smile,

even the curve of her adorable hips, I want her

Everything about her entices me. She arouses the fire in me

While at the same time soothing the beast. My beautiful muse

I remember the day I wrote it so perfectly. It stormed that day. It was the day of our first real argument. She got upset about me playing my guitar and she unplugged it. I was very annoyed, but she was so cute. She really got under my skin, but she also made me feel alive. No one had ever done that, and that was more annoying. It's hard to believe that was two months ago. She was busy highlighting some outlines from the course syllabus so that we could get started.

"Hey baby" someone said.

I looked to see her trashy jock boyfriend Ethan entering the library. I was not a fan of the guy. He was more cocky and arrogant than me and I couldn't shake the feeling that he was hiding something.

"Hey love" Bayleigh smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around her and with both hands, grabbed handfuls of each ass cheek. I fought back something in the pit of me. Was that jealousy? Why? Maybe it was vomit.

"What are you doing babe?" Ethan asked.

"Remember the tutoring program started today" Bayleigh informed.

"Tutoring program?" Ethan asked.

He turned to look at me and he went from meh to pissed. I stood up grinning nonchalantly as I put my hands in the pockets of my sweats.

"You bastard" he growled storming up to me.

"Whoa whoa what's going on?" Bayleigh gasped, hopping in between us, arms outstretched on either side of her.

"Hey, ssshhh" the fat librarian said.

"Jessup" Ethan growled.

"Ethan always a pleasure" I replied formally with a smirk.

"We'll see about that when I break your jaw you country cricket" Ethan bit.

"I mean you can try" I shrugged as I chuckled lightly.

"You think this is funny?" Ethan yelled.

"Babe chill please" Bayleigh whispered, putting a hand on his chest.

"Hey I'm calling for security" the fat librarian said picking up a walkie talkie.

"I mean I obviously do, hence the smile" I grinned.

"You motherf-" Ethan roared.

He cocked his right fist back, and then launched it at me. I stepped a little to the right and stuck out my foot. He tripped immediately and went tumbling into the armchair, taking it down with him. Bayleigh gasped and covered her mouth with both hands as she watched the display. Ethan gripped the chair and began getting up. Suddenly, two school security guards stormed passed Bayleigh and grabbed us up. I snatched my arm out of the security guards grasp as we left the library.