22 SAM/BAYLEIGH

What the fuck happened last night?

As I laid on a creeper, changing the oil on a car, I couldn't help but think about what happened with Bayleigh last night. Usually, she's chilled, other than her normal stunts, but this time she was crying. Her entire demeanor crumbled before me and I was baffled as to why. Could it have been because of my no dances rule? Was she upset about prom? Could it have been because she wanted me to ask her? She made a comment about my no girlfriend rule, which is usually my go to.

I guarded my heart very close after Lacey. But Bayleigh was different and I wanted her, I wanted her to be mine. I wanted her laughs everyday, I wanted to heal her tears everyday, I wanted to feel her touch everyday of my life. And her pussy...I wanted to feel her pussy around my dick for all eternity. Squeezing me tight while I filled her with my babies. My babies. Wow I'd never thought like that before. Suddenly, I felt someone tap the creeper.

"Talk to John at the front desk" I called.

I felt two hands grip each of my ankles and with a hard yank, pull me and the creeper from under the car. Once the creeper came to a halt I looked up to see Ethan glowering down at me.

"What do you want?" I frowned getting up from the creeper, still holding a wrench in my hand.

"I want you to stay the hell away from Bayleigh" Ethan grimaced, pointing a finger.

"And why am I doing that?" I questioned, raising my pierced eyebrow, tightening my grip on the wrench.

"Because I know it was actually you who broke into Cynthia's house, Bayleigh was just tagging along" Ethan grinned.

"That's cap, I had nothing to do with that" I lied.

"Oh really?" He smiled. "You see I stay a few blocks from Cynthia and our neighbor Mr. Hale is friends with my grandma".

"Go on" I frowned, sliding the wrench in the back pocket of my jumpsuit and folding my arms over my chest.

"Mr. Hale informed my grandma that he was out that night because his cat got out, and recalls seeing a jet black Jeep, around the time it allegedly happened, pull up a few blocks from Cynthia's resident. He said two people got out of the vehicle, male and female. Male, arms covered in tattoos, female short with light hair" Ethan continued.

FUCK!

Ethan dug in his letter jacket pulling out a piece of paper and unfolding it.

"He recalls the custom license plate G-T-R-S-T-R-G" Ethan read.

Guitar string. DOUBLE FUCK!

"I have a friend down at the police station, got him to run the plates and they track back to a Persephone Joyner, did some research and found out she was your mother. Deceased by suicide, James Samuel Jessup(father), released as of two days ago, but incarcerated for spousal abuse, child abuse, child endangerment, possession with intent to sell, armed robbery, indecent exposure and multiples of assault charges. Car was cosigned and gifted to Samuel James Jessup, priors, armed robbery, possession with intent to sell, minor grand theft auto, aggravated assault, public intoxication, and my favorite...statutory but that charge was dropped" Ethan smiled.

TRIPLE FUCK!

"Okay, so you know my history" I shrugged.

"It would be bad if the police got an anonymous tip of who really took that bracelet" Ethan said. "Are you that much of a coward that you let that poor girl take the rap for you?"

"I never asked her to do that and she's not the type to rat out friends" I said.

Ethan just grinned.