25 SAM 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Bayleigh's'Smash' Hits

1 Pony(Remix) Lah'Pat ft. Big Jade

2 Like A Virgin Again- Chris Brown

3 Birthday Sex-Jeremih

4 Make Up Sex-SoMo

5 Breathe-Kansh

6 Dangerous Woman-Ariana Grande

7 Alone with you-Ashlee

8 Please-Omido

9 I See Red-Everybody loves an outlaw

10 Take You Down-Gomey

11 Say It-Neyo

"Dad, we have to come up with a serious game plan I'm not half-assing like before" I explained.

"Trust me I know kid."

"You do remember this is the Italian mafia?"

"I'm aware" Dad frowned.

"Cool because I don't want to end up like pussy from the Sopranos" I reiterated.

"You got grazed by a bullet one time and you've been a pussy since" Dad frowned.

"Dad I was fourteen".

"You know back in the day in some countries you were already considered a man".

"I can't with you right now" I grumbled getting up from the table.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed for the hallway.

"I'm heading out anyway, I'll be back in a few hours" Dad announced as he went out the front door.

"Sure, dad go ahead, go find bitches with your newfound freedom, while your son sits here and spend his nineteenth birthday, which is in a few minutes, alone" I muttered.

I leaned against the hall wall and slid down to the floor. I placed an arm on my knee and turned up the beer bottle. I exhaled. Spending my birthday alone was an age-old thing for me. It had been that way since I turned twelve. After mom died, Cera was really the only one in the house that acknowledged my birthday, or that i existed. Well dad did, but most of the time it was just to give me a black eye.

Cera was there, but she couldn't do much. I started remembering my birthday when I was ten. It was the birthday that my mom got me my first guitar. It was a small, toy, acoustic guitar, but still a guitar to me. It was made out of oak wood, with fishing wire for strings tied around plastic black pegs. It wasn't like the acoustic I was learning to play on but I loved it all the same, if not more.

I strummed it all the time and it made God awful noise. It was even the first guitar I started wearing on my back. It drove my dad absolutely bat shit, but it was the best present I'd ever gotten. It was actually the last present from my mom and the last present I'd ever gotten all together.

I could feel a tear roll down my left cheek. I quickly wiped it with my thumb as I looked up at Rusty's Too Wong Foo clock on the wall. The drag queen clock was very weird and oddly flamboyant. The bells on the clock began to ring slowly, counting off the time. Midnight.

It was officially my birthday...and I missed my mom. Even after all these years, I was still that little mama's boy. Before she got sick, before she got depressed; I was still mama's little boy. The little boy forced to be a man before my time. Another tear and I wiped it away. I'd gone a ton of birthdays without mom now, why did this one hit different?