26 BAYLEIGH 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Training wheels? Training wheels?

     Sir, can we not take into consideration that I was a virgin a month ago. Also not to mention the fucking pole of Moses between your legs that’s the length and width of someone’s forearm. He leaned back, pulling me with him. Out of hesitation I pulled my hand away lightly.

“It’s okay, take a deep breath” he smiled.

God that smile. I knew from the beginning it was going to be my undoing. Now here I was ready to dive into the bowels of hell with this man. He put his hands on my sides and guided my legs on either side of him. He wasn’t small at all, like…at all. But for some reason I trusted him. I trusted him with everything, with my life. I straddled his thighs as I looked at his phallus. He reached up and rubbed my face with his hand.

“You don’t have to be afraid of it, it’s yours” he informed softly.

I grinned and with that I put both hands on it. Sam chuckled.

“Baby it’s a hand job, you’re not churning butter”.

“I’m sorry” I pouted, moving my hands.

        I really wasn’t insecure about my inexperience before until now. I knew Ethan wasn’t a virgin, but I was pretty sure Ethan wasn’t into the same things that Sam was. But I was intrigued and wanted to experience every part of his world. He was my soulmate. I just hoped he felt the same. I leaned up and hovered over his condom covered member.

       He reached up to my hips, guiding me with his hands. He placed me on it, and began slowly impaling me, as he filled my walls with his pole. I could feel my walls stretching to fit his girth, the pain made me wince. How was I still not used to him? This was like our third time having sex. He push all the way into me, all the way down to the hilt.

A labored wince rolled from my chest and out my lips. Painful or not, I loved the way he felt inside me. He filled my walls so well and fucked me so good. He dug his nails into my ass and began moving me on him. Showing me exactly how he liked it, teaching me. I moaned loud as he grinded me harder on him, pushing into my stomach.

“Fuck you feel so good” he growled.

          I moaned louder as he continued to roll me over him. Suddenly, he grabbed my cuffed hands with one hand and collared my throat with the other. He pulled me down nearly to his chest. He held me in place and began jackhammer pounding me as I straddled him. The sensation was overwhelming as I screamed out into the night. I wanted the world to hear how he was destroying my insides and sending me to heaven. I reached such a level of stimulation I felt myself starting to cry. He was so big and so hard, I could feel his pulse throbbing inside me. I felt myself about to erupt as my sex clenched him tight.

“Baby, baby I’m about to come” I whimpered as he bounced me up and down on his shaft.

“Me too baby” Sam replied.

And in a matter of seconds, I could feel Sam let go as his warm fluids filled the condom inside me. I followed right after, my orgasm peaked, and I collapsed to his chest. His breathing was uneven as he trembled underneath me. Everything was plastered to us as a result of our sexual escapades.

“I think I can lay like this forever” I said softly, making circles with my middle finger around his left nipple.

“Same” he replied, as he rubbed my back gently with his fingers.

I looked up to see his eyes closed. I pushed myself up and kissed his stubble covered chin before returning to my spot on his chest. I laid there humming, running my hands over his torso, memorizing the feel of him, the smell of him as if it were the last. The smell of tobacco, old spice body wash, graphite cologne and leather was making my head spin. All of the scents together were intoxicating. It was so hard to believe that this man was a monster to me a few months ago and now I couldn’t understand how I was living without him. I thought I felt that way about Ethan once upon a time, but this love was different, and I couldn’t stop smiling. His breathing evened and his hand felt limp on my back. The sound of small, adorable snores informed me that he’d fallen asleep.