15 SAM/BAYLEIGH 🌶🌶🌶

About an hour later, after we were done with a few chapters on Vietnam we headed out of the auditorium. The walk up the aisle was awkward and quiet. Once we got to the double doors, I reached up and pushed one of the doors open for her to get through with her crutches.

"Well, well" someone said.

We looked to see the girl I think was Jenelope, Cynthia and another Asian girl.

"Jenelope, Cynthia, Mya, what are you guys doing here?" Bayleigh asked, with surprise.

"We're helping the student counsel with decorations to the gym for the Valentine's dance. They're waiting until prom before they rent a venue" Jenelope explained.

"Aren't you a Saint?" I said sarcastically.

"No one was talking to you trailer trash" Cynthia bit.

Around her neck I noticed a thin white gold chain. On the end of the chain was an 'E' made from white gold and cubic zirconia. It was identical from the one I'd laid eyes on that frequented Bayleigh's neck. Noticing my gaze on the necklace, Cynthia quickly zipped up her jacket a little more to hide it.

"Ew, the auditorium really, you might as well have just done it in the toilet" the one called Mya said.

"Whoa, nothing is going on here, we were just studying" Bayleigh explained.

"Oh, I'm sure you were" Jenelope smirked, folding her arms in front of her.

Cynthia and Mya giggled.

"Guys seriously I'm just helping him with history that's all. You know I wouldn't do this and you know I wouldn't cheat on Ethan" Bayleigh informed.

"I hoped you had better taste, but then again" Cynthia smiled, giving me a look of warning.

"Okay I'm out, I see stupidity is spreading" Bayleigh grumbled.

"Yea and you're patient zero" Cynthia chimed in.

"Alright that's enough" I sneered, stepping in between everyone.

"Ooh, watch out guys she might sick her cowboy on us" Jenelope chortled sarcastically. "Country ass" she said in a sinister tone and they all walked away.

I turned to look at Bayleigh, glowering at her.

"What?" she shrugged readjusting her crutches.

"So, that's all, what about that let's be friends mess you were preaching a while ago?" I frowned and began walking away.

"Dude, you can't be mad about that" she called, as she trailed behind me, her crutches clicking over the tile and echoing the hall.

I stormed out of the double doors of the front entrance of the school. Bayleigh continued to follow me as swiftly as she could. I walked over to my motorcycle. Picking up my green helmet from the back of the seat, I straddled the bike, unhooking the chin belt.

"Sam?!" Bayleigh called, as she whimpered.

She finally approached the bike.

"Sam, you have to understand" she whined.

"You want to know what I understand?" I started. "I, understand that I watch you sit here and bust your ass to appease to some uppity ass motherfuckers who, by the way no matter how hard you try to be like them, or how hard you kiss their asses will never like you, probably never have. And you sit there and grin at that sorry ass rich kid of a boyfriend of yours, who's by the way cheating with your so-called friend all so you can be popular" I explained angrily.

I started up my motorcycle and looked to see Bayleigh mouthing something. I hit the kill switch.

"What?" I yelled.