5 SAM

Pink.

         All of her things were pink. All of her t-shirts, socks, underwear. Anything that was once white, was now a soft, blush color. Jenna's lacey, bra and thong set had faded all over Bayleigh's clothes. She angrily yanked her clothes from the dryer and shoved them aggressively in her mesh clothes basket. Thanks a lot, red dye number 4. Before I could say another word, her fist was connecting with my chest. I stumbled backwards a little, balancing myself on a dryer.

"You're the biggest jackass I've ever met" she screamed at me before snatching up her basket and storming off.

           Maybe I took it too far, but in my defense, I didn't know the clothes were hers...at first. I was still livid from her blacking out my party a month back. I thought my vindictiveness was valid, but maybe it was just cruel. I wanted to apologize, but at the moment I was too busy trying to breath. She had a serious left hook on her. As I rubbed my chest, I watched her fair colored hair and plumped apple ass, bounce as she heatedly exited the laundry room.

           God, her face when she's angry could bring a man to his knees. Maybe I would try to apologize later. I gathered myself, reached into the dryer and pulled out Jenna's clothes. For a moment I imagined Bayleigh in a lacey, red, matching number posing for me. I quickly shook the thought. She was too pure and hated my guts. I tucked the garments under an arm and left the laundry room, still rubbing my chest.

        The next day at school was Friday. Everyone was excited about the away game for the Football and hockey team. I was neither here nor there about it, but I did want to go and support Lynx, so I decided to make an appearance. My jeep was finally out of the shop, so I figured I'd give it a road test. I had a solid black 2005 Jeep Wrangler. When I say solid black, I mean windows and rims included. Interior was black leather with silver chrome trim, which was expensive. The only speck of light on the whole damn truck was the dash console and the LED lights going around the bottom and around the ceiling in the inside.

           It wasn't running when I first moved, so like my bike, it was hooked to one of the moving vans for the trip. Friday was like a typical game day Friday in high schools. Cheerleaders in uniforms skirts so short you'd think they'd be against school policy. Most of the jocks walked around in their jerseys, even teams that weren't playing, to show support. I didn't get the whole school spirit thing, but then again, I never stayed at a school long enough to get it.

         The entire school was radiating with game night energy as I walked through the halls. The day rambled on like any other day. Long and drawn out, with multiple lectures by different people. I swear if it wasn't for the promise I made my mom I'd be gone. Although, it was the end of the day, the day didn't get any better once I made it to History. The only highlight of the day was seeing Bayleigh in her cheerleader uniform.

       Apparently, her buffoonish boyfriend and the other pigskin heads were given immunity from being in select classes today because they were football players. She was in her usual seat, to my left and three desks up. Her royal blue and silver top, along with her skirt, fit so tight and so nice on her body they looked as if they were painted on her. Her long, flaxen, hair was pulled up in a high ponytail and secured with a feathery looking scrunchie, with silver shimmers on it. The crinkled curls in her hair, flowed from her head and lay softly atop her shoulders.

        As she sat in her desk, her skirt rode up a little. Her toned thighs were on full display. The peach-colored, smooth, flawless skin exposed to the light from the classroom windows. I could even see a tiny amount of her right ass cheek around her black spandex underwear. I could feel my pants tightening. How could such a plastic attitude be in such a pretty face. Mr. Duncan rambled on something about the battle of Hastings as he passed out last week's tests. He handed Bayleigh her test and they grinned at each other.