19 BAYLEIGH/SAM

I pulled my front door closed, making sure it was locked. Sam and everyone else had already gone downstairs to load up the jeep. Just as I readjusted my duffel on my shoulder my phone. I pulled my phone from my pocket and looked; it was a facetime from Asher. I pressed the button to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you answered, what up Scared Straight, when did your dad spring you?"

"Yesterday evening" I giggled.

"Dude, so you really broke into her house?" Asher cheered. "I didn't know you were so bad ass".

"I'm not that bad ass" I smiled, as I started walking to the elevator.

"Wait, that's a bag, are you skipping town?" Asher smiled.

"No, I just have to get out of here for a while" I explained.

"Awesome, where are we going, want me to call up the twins?" Asher insisted.

"No Ash it's cool, I'm going with some other friends for the weekend" I giggled.

"Wait, other friends? You have those? Who are these other friends?" Asher laughed.

"I'll tell you about it when I get back I have to go" I laughed.

"You're blushing, oh yea tell me all the details when you get back" Asher smirked and hung up.

I loved her, she was so goofy.

So, we were off, on our way to Aberdeen. Sam drove of course, in the passenger seat was Lynx and I sat in back behind Sam. The radio was blasting an Evanescence song as I looked out the deeply tinted windows at the car zooming by. Every so often I would look up and spot Sam peering at me through his sunglasses. I could feel my cheeks flush. Sam grinned, and then turned his attention back to the road. Suddenly, Cera giggled lightly. I turned to look at her as she giggled once more. I followed her gaze towards the back of Lynx's seat. In the side rearview mirror, Lynx blew his breath on the window of the passenger door. He took a finger and wrote IH in the fog, which in the mirror it still read: IH

He grinned, face flushing red with embarrassment at his mistake. Cera giggled once more, blushing and burying her face in her hands. What was this now? We finally made it to Aberdeen after an hour drive. Once we got settled and had dinner, we all got dressed and ready to go to the Sam's gig. I was dressed in a white mid-drift blouse, with ruffled flounce long-sleeves, ruffled around the mid-drift and a plaid, pleated, short skirt. I wore most of my hair down with the exception of the top being pulled up into two teddy bear puffs. For shoes I wore a pair of black and white Taylor wedge sneakers. Sam was dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a white V-neck t-shirt and a charcoal gray, denim material button down, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

His hair was pulled back into a bun and he wore his usual shoes. We arrived at a club called The Polish Tavern. It was ten p.m. and the place was packed from wall to wall. We made our way through the throng of inebriated club hoppers and bar flies. Sam led the beeline, with his hands in his pants pockets and his huge, mesh, guitar case on his back.

"I go on in thirty minutes, so I'm gonna go check with the manager on doing a sound check, you guys can go ahead and mingle" Sam said.

"Awesome I need a drink" Lynx grinned.

"You're not even old enough to get a drink" I piped up.

Sam snickered and pointed to a compartment on his guitar case. Lynx quickly unzipped it and retrieved three small plastic bottles of alcohol.