16 SAM

The cold shower was inviting...for once. I didn't make it ice, but chilled enough for my dick to deflate as I tried to deflect my thoughts. The objective for what I did was to teach Bayleigh about toying with people and emotions whether it was intentional or not. But tonight, I almost lost my shit. In most cases with my women, especially subs, I never lost control. But I've also never had a virgin, and she was definitely a virgin. The minute she spread her legs I knew. Her pussy was too beautiful, too perfectly sculpted.

There was no wideness...yet, no inner labia sagging, no miles put on her. I barely got a finger in her, let along two without her squirming off the bed. And looking at her splayed out on the bed naked, cold but burning hot...she was a god given masterpiece. But with that boyfriend of hers and his fake ass alpha ego, I would have thought he'd claimed that pretty package by now. But he hadn't, she hadn't let him. Ethan seemed like the type that didn't take no well.

So in result he started sleeping with Cynthia. He was tired of waiting on Bayleigh to share her treasure, so he went after chump change. But an hour ago with almost minimal to no effort, she'd opened her chest and almost revealed all her dirty little secrets to me. She trusted me more than her own boyfriend. And that's when I felt myself losing it, so I had to fall back. A girl has never made me back down.

So much for the cold shower. I was hard as fucking concrete all over again. Only this time it wasn't physical that did it to me, it was emotional. I turned off the shower, leaning my head into the disgusting coral colored tile. It was the only thing about the apartment that I didn't like. It wasn't just about fucking her brains out and making her my pet, which was something I really wanted to do. I was starting to feel something for her now. I knew I was feeling something being around her more and more. And I definitely felt it after the kiss.

She was so happy that night like a kid with a new toy. It made me feel good knowing that I was responsible for that adorable smile. And when she kissed me to thank me, it melted me. It melted away all of those years of anger and frustration from Lacey that encased my heart in ice in the first place.

And feeling her pussy and smelling her sexual scent for the first time also made me want to ravage her, with no safe word. She would be a worthy adversary. I would love to see her on her naked, on her knees before me, ready to service me in any way I so desired. I undid my towel and looked down at my dick. I had a few hours before I had to get up for school so I could catch a few ZZ's.

"I guess I'm sleeping on my back" muttered, dropping the towel and putting back on my black sweats.

The curse of being a Jessup. When you're hard, your dick looks like a fucking big ass ship's mast in your pants.

**************************************

"Dude are you good?" Lynx asked in Trig.

I was leaning back in my desk, tapping my mechanical pencil on my textbook staring towards the white board. I was so checked out I was practically on autopilot and retaining no information.

"Sam?" Lynx whispered.

I blinked a few times, and then looked at him.

"What's that now?" I whispered back.

"Are you okay?" Lynx asked.

I nodded for reassurance. But I wasn't okay, far from it actually.

"Dude did you ever think like, how do you know you've found the one?" I asked.

"Sometimes I do, but it won't be anyone around here. She'll also be younger than me" Lynx grinned.

"That's foul" I snickered. "You'll probably save her from something too".