Change

Time is a weird thing. It will always be a weird concept to me. At one point you're happy, before you know it you're sad. Ivy wished that she had more happiness within her life. Her relationship with her mother was nothing but fake. Her father was always gone abroad for work so Ivy hardly ever saw him. Ivy felt alone but she didn't mind it. Sometimes she felt it really sink in but majority of the time she just did whatever she could to not think about it so much.

"MATEOOOO" someone yelled. Mateo jumped up as he saw his dad throw a peanut onto his head. "GET UPPPPP" he yelled. Mateo rushed out of bed, with a confused expression. "There you are" Mateos dad said as he offered him a peanut. "No thanks" Mateo groaned. "It's Saturday dad" Mateo said trying to go back to bed. "Nah uh uh" Mateos dad replied holding him away from his bed. "You're going back to school" his dad said while smiling. "ON A SATURDAY!" Mateo groaned, half awake. "You have to get some details finalized about your schedule with the principal, it will only take 30 minutes" his dad said with a bright smile. Mateos dad was just like Mateo in many ways. They both shared a great sense of happiness and they looked the most similar. Mateo had 3 other brothers who all took after their mom, Mateo and his deceased twin both resembled his dad. Which is part of the reason why Mateos dad adored him secretly more than his brothers.

Mateo headed out riding his bike to his new highschool. As cycling, Mateo thought of his new friends and how his worries of being an outcast were quickly dissolved. Soon enough he reached the school since it was only a 12 minute distance from his house. He parked his bike and locked it with a bike lock and walked in. "I'm here to finalize my schedule?" He said.

***Author's Note***

Heyyy ^.^ sorry to disturb the story but after much consideration I've decided to convert this story into FIRST person writing with both main characters. Sorry if this decision makes you dislike the reading but I feel as if it'll make the story move much faster and smoother!
Thanks