Never knew I liked you

Jays bedroom was filled with dark colors all around. It looked as if his room was a void. His sheets were a velvet black and his bookcases were all black and grey. It felt like there wasn't an ounce of happiness in his room.

Except there was something colorful, laying on his bed was a tiny throw blanket which was blue not bright but still colorful. "It's something I had as a kid" Jay blurts out as he heads to it and wraps it around his eyes. I laugh at him pretending to be a masked bandit.

"It's cute" I say while eyeing him. "Oh no sunshine are your eye fucking me again?!!" He says in a sarcastic tone. I roll my eyes and plop down on his bed. He sits next to me and looks at me.

"What am I going to do with you" he says as he sits next to me. I look at him "What do you mean by that" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"You have me so swooned" He says not laughing anymore, he's serious as ever. My heart stops a bit and my head is filled with thoughts. "You don't possibly mean that u dork" I say while hitting his arm.

He turns to face me and suddenly his eyes get a bit softer. Suddenly he's closer to my face. "Jay?.." I break out in hesitation. He leans closer until his face is a mere inches away from mine. "I'm sorry" He says while pulling away.

My head is swarmed with thoughts and I finally decide to just let go. I pull him back down to me and kiss him.
He kisses me back and suddenly breaks away. "Are you sure? I'm sorry" He begins to say but I cut him off before he could continue.

He places his hand on the back of my head and plays with my hair as we kiss and kiss. "I wanted you for so long Sunshine" he blurts out in between kisses. "Well you have me now Jay" I say while pulling him closer.

He puts his body on top of mine and continues to kiss me. "Are you sure about this?" He askes again and I break away.

"I never did it before" I say in a low voice. "That's ok, we don't have to do it anyways. I rather just cuddle." He says with a smile. I can't help but feel comfort and relief at his words.

"You know, I never really knew I liked you until recently" I said softly into his ear.

He smiles and teases me with "only took you one blonde dummy for you to realize".