Jay

I don't get it. Why him? I watched as the two hugged for what it seemed like eons. That blonde fuck is new and doesn't even know her the way I do. He thinks he's such a ray of sunshine but I see through his act. Nobody is that fucking happy and normal there has to be something wrong with him I just don't know what. I roll my eyes to the back of my head and walk away letting him hug her. Anger rises in my blood as I sit back down with Lucas. "What's wrong Jay" Lucas says while slurping his milkshake. "Nothing" I say as I nearly crush my soda. "Are you jealous?" Lucas says while stuffing his face with fries now. "Fuck off" I say while now eating some of his fries. "Hey buy your own!" He whines while hiding his fries from me. "Anyways I never knew you liked Ivy so much if you did I would've told Mateo" Lucas says with a frown. "Why the fuck would I tell you and secondly I don't like her ok I just don't like him" I say with a straight face. "But why not he's so nice" Lucas says. "Something is up with him, haven't you ever asked yourself why is he so goddamn happy all the fucking time?" I say while watching him and Ivy laugh together from afar. "Dude you think I haven't noticed that? But I have seen how he is with his family that's just who he is that's just Mateo." Lucas says shrugging. "Well you can believe that but I sure as hell don't" I say while kicking the table slightly making Lucas's drink almost tip over. "Dude calm the fuck down you're not an alpha wolf so stop trying to ruin my food!" Lucas cries again. Alpha wolf? Excuse me brat. I should rip that eyebrow piercing out. Before I could do or say that I watch as Ivy and Mateo sits down at our table. Ivy sits next to me though which catches me off guard. "Heyyy Stranger" she says while laughing at me. "hi" I say with the least amount of emotion since I know that makes her crazy. I watch as she rolls her eyes at my weak greeting and can't help but try to hide the smirk on my face at that.