Chapter 1

"PLEASE STOP IT!" I screamed

I was sitting on my bed , breathing heavily, tears streaming down my face and my lips trembling. My whole body was shaking  badly as I realised it was just a nightmare. I held my head on my hands and i tried to calm down as I struggled to breath.

I heard hurried footsteps and my bedroom door swung open revealing my brother Andrew, followed by my dad Justin behind him looking worried sick.

"Oh My God Amy!" Andrew shouted "y-you okay?" He asked worried.

"It's ok honey. Try taking deep breaths and calm down. Your gonna be alright."  My dad said sitting next to me causing me to flinch. I could never get used to him coming close.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Sorry guys.....really i-its nothing. Stupid nightmare" i told them, not wanting to worry them.

"Oh Amy......is the nightmares back again." Andrew asked as his eyes teared up.

Ever since that incident, i woke up almost every night screaming from nightmares of that day, having panic attacks almost every night because of that.

I told Andy(Andrew) and dad that i was really fine now and sent them away. i hate it when someone sees me crying as it makes me feel weak. I ate some sleeping pills and almost Immediately fell asleep.

                                                            *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *   *    *     *  

I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face. I rub my sleepy eyes but wince in pain as my eyes are still puffy and red from crying yesterday. The nightmares were gone for a few days and dad thought I was getting better, but it was because I couldn't sleep then because of my insomnia.

Yesterday was a long day as dad made me train a lot more than usual. Dad has been going easy on me with the training since that incident, but ever since he got a phone call last night, he started his hard training again. He usually trains me in the basement while Andy's at highschool. Its weird how only Andy's allowed to go to highschool while I'm homeschooled.

Few years before, when i was 11, i got really pissed off and demanded to know the truth. I wanted to know why I was treated different. He got angry and beat me more than he usually does. I could barely stand up. Andy was gone for a few days with his friends and was not home.

Few hours later, dad came back and apologized like he usually does. I got sick of it by now.

He told me that I'm apparently not his daughter and that my real father was really dangerous. I apparently had 4 brothers who were just like my biological dad. He said that they wanted to use me and hurt me cause I was special. I got into an accident when I was 10 and lost my memory. He told me that he was protecting me from them because he promised my mother, who apparently was murdered by my own father.