..

IMP ANNOUNCEMENT
Pls read till the end!

A/N

Hey readers.

I recently thought about not writing this story anymore since I felt like not many are liking it due to views on each chapter decreasing and since most of the readers are not voting.

But I'm gonna continue this and finish the story because writing is something I really enjoy. At first I started doing this because I liked it and then slowly i started feeling demotivated since it was not getting much views or votes.

Now I realised that it doesn't really matter. Those who read this story and supported my work by voting it, I'm really thankful to you guys. Even if there aren't many, I'm really grateful to those who supported my work.

I recently uploaded another story. I suddenly got an amazing story idea and i think you guys may like it. I planned a lot for it to make it as amazing as possible. I'll try my best to update both equally!

Check it out. It's called "when I met you" .

Plz do share your thoughts on my new book and your thoughts on this story so far.

With lots of love ✨
Your author

( I'll be updating the next chapter soon along with a chapter of 'when I met you')

Thank you for your patience and i promise it'll be worth it. I'll try my very best to make you guys enjoy and love the story. Pls be patient and read till the end, you won't regret it.