Chapter 6

Raffaele, as i learned was his name, placed his hand on the trigger ready to fire anytime, and i know he won't hesitate once

If Andy gets hurt because of me, i know that i won't be able to handle it but i won't go with them....i can't.

I will protect Andy with my life if I have to but i won't go with them.

I stepped infront of Andy and was about to say something when a hand gently grabbed me. It was Andy.

He placed his hand on my face and gently rubbed my cheeks. I knew he was about to say something which i definitely won't like.

"Amy, do as they say and go with them" Andy said completely shocking me.

"W-What...what do you mean?" I asked, not able to believe what i just heard.

"Trust me Amy...i don't know what dad did to you but i know it's bad and trust me it's gonna be worse. I always felt something was wrong but i turned a blind eye towards it...i-i was scared. I couldn't protect you but I know that they will. D-Dad...i know him better than anyone. I-Im sorry Am. I don't want you to hurt anymore. I will never leave you. I'll come back and get you so for now trust me and go with them....please Am"

Andy literally begged me to go.

Do he not like me anymore because I'm not his real sister...bullshit Amelia... Andy is not like that.

My hands were trembling and i just couldn't handle it anymore.

I couldn't believe Andy asked me to go with them, even if it's for my own good, he promised to stay by my side no matter what.

It was all too much for me.

"All right I'll go" i said but I had other plans.

When I found out our sister was alive I couldn't wait a single second more to go see her

Our princess who we thought was dead was actually alive.

When we lost her 7 years ago, it broke us all. Dad was never home and started drowning himself in work. My brothers were all heartbroken and closed ourself off.

Matteo tried his best to keep the family together.

Carlo was affected the most and he attempted suicide 2 times and started self harming. We did everything we could to bring him back but he was too lost. He went into therapy for almost a year and since then he had been closed off, getting into fights and almost never home.

Damian got involved in drugs.

When we found out, i realised how shit of a brother i am. I tried my best to be like a father to them since our real one was never there for us.

Damian received therapy too and he slowly quit drugs. .

Our family runs the Italian mafia.

Although our mafia deals with drugs, seeing your own brother use it was something else. Since then i banned our mafia from involving drug business

When we found out she was alive it was as if we found our purpose to live again.

Matteo literally cried and it was the first time i saw him cry except the day when we thought our sister was dead.

Carlo kept his neutral expression and went to his room, closing the door. Few minutes later he came back all ready to go bring her back home. Although he don't show it, we knew he was the most happiest...just scared to accept her again.

Damian just stood there shocked and later jumped in joy.

Dad came home for the first time in few months. He sent a whole branch of our mafia and us to bring her back home. He insisted on coming with us but if he did our enemies might find it suspicious. We can't let them find out about her...not yet. They might find her first and it could put her life in danger.

When we met her i was shocked. She looked just like mom.

There was something different about her. As if she changed.

When she twisted Carol's hand it made me proud to see my baby all grown up and protecting herself. But something else was going on too which made my blood boil....she was hurt, physically and mentally. I just knew it. Something happened to her.

We went back to our temporary base after she escaped from us. We bought our best hackers and spies to find out what happened to her for the past 5 years.

Carlo was literally fuming with anger...and Damian and Matteo were pacing around impatiently. I was seeing red but tried my best to control myself. We just found out who kidnapped our baby and hurt her.

Marcello Davinci

He was the right hand man of dad now living as Justin Walker along with his stupid son and our baby sister.

Dad put a bounty to his head and tried hunting him down for years untill he got busy trying to find our lost sister never once believing she was dead.

He was on the run...running away after killing our mother.

He hurt our sister and he was going to pay for it.

____________

We found the location of his house but he was nowhere to be found.

We searched the whole house but couldn't find him, instead we found a basement. The basement had lots of blood stains....library filled with book. Lots of tools and all those stuff.

We found a small room and it turned out to be a cctv room. It had a huge screen filled with cctv footages from all around the house and basement except the bathroom.

Our hackers checked the footage. What we found left me and my cold hearted brothers shaking and broken. We were trembling with anger and fear.

It was a footage of Marcello torturing our sister.

Beating her up again and again in an attempt to teach her how to fight while she was desperately crying and begging him to stop. It was from 3 years ago. From the resent footage she managed to throw few punches but got beaten up 10 times more.

We all looked at the cctv recordings in horror. I despised myself for failing to protect my baby. Carol's eyes were bloodshot with anger. Matteo turned away unable to see more.

We barely managed to see a couple of recordings when Damien shot down the system. He was trembling and tears rolled down.

I took his gun away before he could do anything stupid.

It made my blood boil. The fucker will die a painfull death in my hands.

We went to the living room and just then the front door burst open and Amelia along with a boy who i recognised as Marcello's son stood before us.