Chapter 7

"All right I'll go" I said, but I had other plans

It was kinda unexpected when marcello's son asked our sister to come with us

It was kinda unexpected when marcello's son asked our sister to come with us. Looks like that kid's not that stupid after all.

Lia agreed to come with us and all I wanted to do then was run to her and hug the shit out of my baby, but I kept my cold face on. I didn't want to crack infront of that kid nor the mafia members.

She took tiny step towards me in defeat. She looked sad and broken. I wanted to hold her in my arms and let her cry all she wants. But now's not the time. We need to get her home safe first.

She stood in front of me and everything happened so fast that by the time I realised what had happened, Lia was holding my gun against her  head with her hand on the trigger.

She twisted my hand and snatched the gun away from me while I was off guard. I was actually impressed. No one has ever done that. But right now that was not the problem.

"Come near me and I'll shoot myself" she threatened.

My brothers looked as stunned as I did. It was probably an empty threat but seeing our sister with a gun against her head, broke our heart.

"Amy, just go with them. Pleas stop doing this."Andrew, marcello's son, said as she looked at him in disbelief .

"Amelia. That is not going to work with us. Your coming and that's it. Now stop pulling stupid tricks" I demanded. There was no way her tantrums would work with us.

"You think I won't do it. Try me" she said as she pulled the safety of the gun.

Of course she won't actually do it....right?

"Raffaele, let's go for now. She could hurt herself" Matteo said.

"We are not going without her" I said as I signalled him towards Carlo.

Damian was asking her to put the gun down, distracting her, while Carlo slowly sneaked behind her.

He then grabbed her from behind as she kicked and punched him to let her go.

Just then a loud gunshot sound was heard and we froze.

It was not from the gun which was in Lia's hand since Carlo kicked it away.

She fell limp in Carol's hand as blood covered the floor. The blood was gushing through her shoulder as Andrew stared blankly at her, holding the gun he just used to shoot her.

______________

Lia is how the Luciano brothers used to call Amelia