Chapter 18

{Surprise!

{Surprise!...Lucas is back😁:)}

The whole month's been a mess. I'm finally back to New York after living with my shit of an uncle in Florida for God knows how long now.

My mom thought that I've learned my lesson and it was about time I'm back.

Florida was a break I needed. Or atleast that's what mom thought.

There's no way in hell I would have gone there to get my mind off things and cool down. To get my mind of her.

There was something I needed to do. Something that would get me one step closer to her. To prove that she was still alive and not dead like others say she is.

It didn't work out. I wasted years trying to find her there but nothing worked. Instead I found something else. Something that's been bugging me since I left Florida

Our bracelet. It came in pair and it was custom made. Mine had Am carved and her's Lu.

It was our promise.

The person I met in Florida had the exact same one. The carvings were not really clear but the bracelet was similar. So was her name. Amelia.

She looked familiar to her too. Exact replica of her deceased mother and a bit familiar to her childhood face. Everything pointed towards Amy.

But something was not right. She was the exact opposite of my Amy. She was cold and a bit of a bitch and Amy was nothing like that. I thought maybe she changed. Not that it matters. She's perfect no matter what.

She was Andrew's sister. I knew Andrew and about him having a sister. And they seemed genuinely like siblings.

I did a background check of Andrew and his whole family.

His dad Justin Walker, mom Caitlyn Cefalo and her twin sister, Marlyn Cefalo. Also known as the deceased Marlyn Luciano. Amelia's mom.

That explained a lot. About her looking exactly like Amy's mom. Caitlyn and Marlyn were identical twins.

I was still not convinced. I could not let go of a chance however small of her being Amy. But turns out i was wrong. There were birth certificate and hospital record of Amelia Walker. She was indeed Andrew's sister.

Yet it kept bugging me. The familiar feeling when I met a nervous Amelia Walker at the park was too strong to ignore. It was driving me insane in ways that only Amy could.

All that has ruined my mood. The false hope, disappointment and her. Amelia Walker.

The fact that she looks just like my Amy made the matter worse. I don't know what I would do if I ever saw her again.

For some strange reason it was making me angry. My blood boiling when I look back at what happened at that park.

I couldn't do anything when she fucking punched me. It was quite funny at that time though. Her attempt to punch was quite impressive and....cute?

I quickly shook that thought off my mind. She was not Amy and never will be. I had to find Amy, I couldn't afford to be diverted from my goal. She was alive. I just knew it. No matter who says otherwise, I don't give a fuck. I'll never give up on her. And those fuckers who hurt her will pay for it tenfold. I'll make sure of that.

I was out of the trance when some dude bumped into me. The gunshot wound on my shoulder from yesterday night's fight throbbing with pain.

My already bad mood now worse.

I grabbed the guy by his collar, pushing him towards the locker. My eyes bloodshot with anger.

I was looking for something to release my anger. This was perfect.

"Watch where your going fucking asshole" I spat in anger. Venom laced in my voice as the guy trembled in fear, eyes widening in recognition .

"I-Im sorry dude. Leave m-me" he said shaking.

I shoved him to the ground.

"Next time there won't be a second chance Peter." I said as I turned to leave.

He looked shaken up an I was not interested in picking on the weak. It was boring.

"It's Parker" he said getting up. Eyes on the ground and shuffling on his feet awkwardly.

"What?" I asked.

I was not in the mood for some petty conversation and it was getting on my nerves.

"We've been in the same c-class since k-kindergarten and you still don't know my name. It's P-Parker not Peter" he said stuttering.

I grabbed his collar landing a punch on his face. By the time a crowd had formed around us.

"What are y'all looking at huh" I asked anger booming in my voice.

Everyone scattered away.

"Listen lound and clear loser. Don't fucking mess with me and DONT Fucking get on my nerves. Understood Peter."

He kept quite just looking at me.

I punched his face again and again.

I knew his deal and I sure as hell knew his fucking name. My photogenic memory wouldn't let me forget even if I wanted to and that made my anger towards him more worse.

"What are you looking at asshole. Look down. If I catch you ever looking at me then your fucking dead. Got it" I said my voice low and cold.

"I-Im sorry. Okay. I-Im sorry." He said.

I punched his face again. Blood dripping from his nose and mouth and his face looked really fucked up.

I couldn't care less. He was gonna know his place today.

"Let him go. He said he's sorry jackass"

I scoffed at the girl's nerves and turned to look at her. My blood run cold at who stood before me before the familiar feeling of anger consumed me and all I saw was red.

Standing there in all glory was non other than Amelia fucking Walker