Chapter-2

I froze as i realised they indeed looked a lot like me

"Why are you here?....i don't have all day so just spit it out" i said sarcastically in a cold tone clearly knowing the answer. They are here to take me.

They all looked shocked and confused for a second quickly covering it, just not fast enough. They looked at me as if trying to study me, when finally one of them spoke.

"We want you home with us Amelia. We finally found you... we're sorry we took so long but we will never let you go again sorella" the one with platinum dyed hair said.

He seemed genuine and his warm smile gave me comfort. But i knew better not to trust them. They are just good actors.

"Good luck with that cause I don't intend to go anywhere with strangers." I said. They looked amused for a while and the grumpy guy smiled....more like twitched his lips a little.

"We are not strangers bambina. Im sure you can see the resemblance between us." The one who looked the youngest told.

"I know who you are, which that is exactly why I won't come with you guys." I told in the most cold voice i could muster.

When dad told me that i had another family, i wanted to meet them. I wanted to have a proper family, one that does not break me slowly in the name of making me stronger, one who actually loves me instead of bearing me for the sake of a promise. I wanted to go to school like normal kids to with my brother and come home to a loving family. But those stupid wishes have long gone along with that incident.

"So tell us sorella, who are we?" The most intimidating guy among them asked.

"Luciano's" I answered.

"come fa questa cagna a saperlo. basta trascinarla con sé. quel figlio di puttana probabilmente le ha fatto il lavaggio del cervello" (how does this bitch know. just drag her along. that son of a bitch probably brainwashed her). The grumpy guy said.

"aww fratello, a questa stronza non è stato fatto il lavaggio del cervello. so solo la verità Stronzo." (aww brother, I'm  not brainwashed. i just know the truth. asshole.) I told.

They looked shocked, except the eldest one who knows really well to compose himself. But he couldn't hide the slight amusement and a bit of.....pride?

"conosci l'italiano?" The platinum haired guy asked. (you know Italian ?)

"Unfortunately Italian runs in my blood" i said while faking a disappointed sigh.

"It was really fun talking to you idiots but I gotta go. Let's keep our little chitchat for another day. Bye fratellos." I said sarcastically while flipping my hair.

I bumped into the grumpy dude and tried to get away.

Keyword: tried.

That asshole grabbed my upper arm to stop me from going and i winced in pain as i had fresh cuts and bruises there from the training .