Chapter 8

I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light

There was a constant banging sound in my ear and it was slowly fading away.

My vision was blurry and as i adjust my focus, i saw all four of my so called brothers in front of me. They all looked.....worried.

I was still not used to their insane acting skills because for a sec i believed it. Maybe I was deceiving myself. Before i completely lost it i woke up and tried to pull the plugs and syringe in me....and to say I regretted it was an understatement.

Raffaele immediately held me and Damian was screaming for the doctor.

I snapped and pushed him away.

I didn't know why I was in an hospital. The last thing I remember was holding a gun against my head.

"Where's Andy"

The first person I looked for as soon as I woke up was him but he was no where to be seen. I was scared for him, my brothers were capable of doing anything.

"The son of a bitch is dead"

I couldn't make out who said it because as soon as I heard it my world went black.

Surely they wouldn't go that far right?

I jumped from the bed and fell on my knees. They rushed towards me and tried to help me...but I pushed them all away and went towards the door limping.

I felt a strong grip holding me, lifting me off the ground. I screamed and pushed no longer in control of my actions.

Me and the person holding me were now sitting on the ground as he slowly stroked my hair humming something. A tone that was too familiar to me.

I sat there holding his jacket tightly and crying out loud while screaming him to let go while i was the one who was still holding on.

I no longer knew why I was crying. It's as if all the bottled up emotions were slowly lurking out.

The last thing I remember was passing out into complete blankness as that person continued to hum that tune.