Chapter-14

It was time for me to discharge

It was time for me to discharge. Since I didn't want an abortion all I had to do now was visit frequently for check up.

Layla and Dr.Ruchero, who's the doctor that treated me, said that pregnancy would be risky for me since my body's still recovering, but since I was firmly against abortion they suggested frequent health check ups to monitor my health and asked me to eat a lot.

My brothers were not so okay with me moving forward with this and not opting for abortion but they eventually gave in. Not like I needed their permission or anything but anyways that made things easier.

The problem was that now my brothers would be watching me like a hawk and would always keep an eye on me to make sure I was ok.

My biological dad got to know about all this, Raffaele gave him all the details. I was a little concerned of having to explain it all again, but thank God now I need not do it again.

I was advised to change my bandages often and dress up my wound. They avoided giving me any pills or medicine since that could effect the baby's health.

I had been in the hospital for a few days now. My wounds looked better than it ever have.

Before, my body didn't get enough time to heal as new set of wounds would appear each day. Thankfully Justin made sure to avoid hurting me where it would be visible.

Matteo bought me new set of clothes to change into.

"I don't know if it's the correct size, but umm, tell me if it's not, I'll bring new ones. I never really bought dress for a girl before. If it's not to your liking or if it's uncomfortable or anything just let me know."

Matteo kept mumbling some random shit and I never wished for anyone to just shut up as much as I do now.

All these caring was making me sick.

"Thank you. Now will you step outside, I need to change" I said.

Matteo smiled wide at this like a child which made me smile.

He stared at me for a sec before his smile widened.

I quickly hid my smile and pushed him outside.

I changed into the dress he gave me which was really baggy on me.

It was a hoodie and sweatpant and it was.....comfortable. I liked it.

I went out after I changed and tied my hair in a ponytail to see my brothers having a serious discussion with Layla.

They stopped talking when they saw me and all my brothers were looking at me with adoration.

For a moment I felt loved. I felt that the family I've always wanted was right before me. I quickly got back to sense and shook of all those nonsense thoughts.

"Oh my god Lia, you look so cute." Carlo said as he pinched my cheek.

"Eww, stop that" I said looking disgusted.