Chapter-11

I woke up still feeling dizzy

Looks like I ended up in an hospital again.

It felt weird, I'm not this weak normally. Even after all those trainings, I tend to recover quickly.... physically

I felt nauseous as I tried to sit up. Maybe it's because I traveled this far. I'm not used to traveling since I've never been outside my house.

As I got up I noticed that none of my brothers were by my side.

A nurse was beside me writing something and looked up when I sat straight.

The nurse was a man, probably in his late twenties. He had tattoos covering his neck and arms. Piercing on his eyebrows and ears and was oddly muscular.

I felt uneasy being left alone with a complete stranger.

"Good thing your better now. Not completely alright but getting there. It could have put you both in danger if you arrived a bit later." He said with a thick Italian accent.

"What do you mean,...what's wrong with me" I asked. Maybe I heard him wrong. I'm not sure since my head still hurts.

"Oh I mean that you and-"

He was about to say something when a doctor came in.

"How are you feeling now Amelia" she asked with a sympathetic smile which made me sick to my stomach.

I hated this. All the sympathy and stuff. I tried my best to avoid doctors with my brothers around since I didn't want them to find out about all the stuff I've been through. They wouldn't understand.

How could they when they've never been there.

The doctor was a lady who looked to be in her early twenties. She had bright red hair tied in a bun with tanned skin and was attractive.

"Your doctor said that you'll recover in no time. You're a strong girl Amelia" she said with the sympathetic smile again.

"You're not my doc?" I asked as I looked away.

"I'm Laila. I'm a psychiatrist. You'll be here for a while for your recovery and meanwhile I'll be here to help you. We'll be having consultation scheduled." She said as she reached a hand for a handshake.

I slapped it away.

"No thanks. I've perfectly alright." I said

This hospital was making me sick. Everything was making me sick. My head hurt, my stomach hurts and everything just....hurts.

There were tubes and syringes connected to my wrist from an IV tube. I pulled them out as the machine beeped frantically.

The doctor tried to calm me down but I pushed her away. I tried to get up but fell ,feeling weak on my legs.

The nurse grabbed me, lifting me off the ground and trying to put me back on the bed.

I kicked him and punched him hard as he stumbled back. I felt weak but I didn't wanna stay here any longer.

I tried my best to run but I kept falling. I grabbed anything for support as I tried to get out.

The nurse tried to hold me back again but I twisted his hand. He screamed in pain and grabbed me by my hair and pushed me as I fell to the ground and my head something.

Laila shouted at the nurse and knelt before me asking me if I was alright.

I tried to get up again but the nurse pinned my hands to my back. I screamed and kicked. Laila asked him to let go but he didn't listen. All I could hear was "the baby...it will harm the baby...let her go"

Just then the door burst open, and my brothers rushed in.

Everything went in a blur. The next thing I saw was the nurse lying on the floor with blood gushing from his nose and Carlo standing in front of him with bloody hands. Matteo knelt before me as I stared in the wall emotionless. Raffaele came rushing towards me and hugged me, his eyes were tearing up. Damien looked at me for a bit, his hands trembling and he hugged me and Raffaele.

I didn't do anything..just sat there. All I could hear was what Laila said earlier.

"the baby...it will harm the baby...let her go"

It all made sense now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hope you guys liked the story so far. Comment on what you think🤗

Lots of luv🌈
Diya (a.k.a Summer_n_Winter)