Chapter-9

My head felt heavy but I started to be more aware of my surroundings

The last thing I remember was crying like a baby in Raffaele's arms. Gosh, that was so embarrassing.

I didn't know what got to me back then. Maybe it was the tune he was humming. It was the same one that I used to hum.

Was he the boy in my memories?

I had a faint memory of a boy singing it to me and I always thought it was Andy.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself sitting on someone's lap with my hands wrapped around him and my head on his chest. We were in a moving car.

I couldn't believe i was clinging on to someone i said I hated a moment ago. It was Raffaele.

I quickly got up and hit my head on the car roof.

All my brothers were looking at me now.

"How are you feeling now" the platinum hair guy whose name I didn't know yet, said throught the drivers seat as he looked at me through the rear-mirror.

I completely ignored him while trying to get out of those giant, muscle legs.

When i failed miserably, he swooped me like a bag of potatoes and placed me next to him and in between the grumpy guy and him. Wow just great.

Surprisingly the grumpy guy started laughing and patted my hair and turned towards the window as if he didn't just do that.

Everyone including Matteo and Raffaele looked surprised but decided not to say anything.....except Damien.

"Did our little sister finally melt your heart Carlo." He said.

But I didn't quite like the tone on how he said it. He made it sound sarcastic as if saying that I manipulated him. I may be overreacting but he made no effort to hide that he had something against me.

Raffaele glared at Damien who ignored it and put on his headphones. Looks like I'm not the only one who felt that.

Amidst all this, i couldn't shake out the feeling of what happened to Andy and dad. I had to find out and looks like they won't tell me.

I was thinking of all the possibilities when the car stopped.

"You probably didn't eat anything. I'm not sure you'll love it but I thought to bring you to our favourite restaurant. And my name's Matteo but you can call me Matty. You used to call me that all the time when you were young. Remember once-"

"Don't bother, i don't remember....anything. I lost my memory and you guys are just a bunch of strangers to me who's kidnapping me to God knows where while holding my dad and brother hostage. Matteo." I said. I could see that Matteo was hurt but I couldn't care less.

"For the last time, they are not your FAMILY, WE ARE!" Damien shouted making me flinch....badly.

For a sec i remembered dad in him and covered my ears bringing my knees towards my head curling up.